Ladies: Strong/rugged men or handsome/youthful men? :)

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mike Rowe is my dream, if that helps.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like either! As long as they have an amazing personality.
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like a man who is strong, rugged, and manly with gorgeous eyes and he can wear a suit and tie as well when the occasion dictates.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    My man is handsome/youthful/strong/rugged all mixed in one. How is this possible? I don't question it. I just enjoy it.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, strong is a prerequisite, regardless of age. Rugged ... depends on what you mean. The way you juxtaposed that with "immaculately groomed" makes me think you're talking about a dirty, hairy woodsman vs. a clean-cut, career oriented guy.

Masculinity is a turn-on for me. A big one. I'm into strong, confident, dominant men. Proper hygiene is a must and the ability to dress himself appropriately for all occasions (or at least willingness to wear what I tell him to wear) is critical, but if he spends more time grooming himself than I do, it's probably not going to work.

The age thing ... it's less important to me than it used to be. I know who I click with and who I don't, and that's dependent more on lifestyle and attitude than age. But there is something really hot about an older man (older than I am, I mean) who works out and keeps himself in good shape. It's like he's past the frat guy stage and has his life together, but he's still young enough and active enough for the fun stuff. That combination makes me a little bit crazy.
  • Taramarie75
    Taramarie75 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A rugged-looking man with a few imperfections all the way!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    both.png

^^^^Exactly, what she said!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Just posting here to show off how rugged I look.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ll bean model mountain men types. bearded. mmm. give me some silver foxes too.

ETA: well placed tattoos too.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My SO is a strong rugged man.....very handsome (in my eyes since handsome is a perception issue and not a quantifiable thing)

and he's young...

so I get all four...strong, rugged, handsome and youthful...

GO ME!
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    I like men.
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Immaculate in appearance with the ability to be rugged, and he must have a brain that works.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Strong enough to lift his credit card said all women ever.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Mike Rowe is my dream, if that helps.

That's cool, because Mike Rowe is a good guy with just the right balance. He is also my "man crush". I anticipate being like him in my 50s a long time from now (I'm addicted to outdoor work and do it for fun in my free time). He's nowhere near perfect-looking since he doesn't just sit around and look at himself all day but actually uses his body. He's real and has a lot of personality and believes in hard work.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Rugged man, strong, facial hair, broad shoulders, fit, but not a lot of abs or a V Line. Some chest hair. I just described my husband! :)
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Strong and rugged!!! Hugh Jackman comes to mind :love:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Strong enough to lift his credit card said all women ever.
    I don't like men that are in debt.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You ladies left out "Men with a cat for their profile picture"
    Way to discriminate!

btw, I 2nd Mike Rowe, he is currently my man crush too.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Ones that have a cok
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I work with handsome/youthful (looking) men. I would like a strong rugged man at home. One that makes me feel safe and protected, and of course loved.:heart: