anyone else using the Roca Labs formula?

Options
I saw it in the food database, aand I use it, but haven't logged it.

For those not knowing - it is the mini gastric no surgery ad you sometimes see on right side of page.

Replies

• bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with it.
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been using it since I started this on Sept. 5th,but haven't logged it. Today, I thought I would begin logging it and saw that it was already in the database.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching some of their videos about the product. Has it helped you?
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We'll know in a while. Only 3 weeks on, down 14lbs, but dropped that the first two weeks. This week, haven't lost yet, but figure it's the body adjusting. It does have 7300 grams of fiber which expand with the water to fill your stomach almost full. That's probably why I can get by on less than 1200 calories if I wasn't trying to keep up with MFP count. If I was more active during the day instead of sedentary, it would probably be even better.
  • copperpenny5
    Options
    I have been on it a month now and have only lost 9lbs but I have also been exercising like crazy and lifting some weights so I think that has something to do with it. My brother and my husband has been on it with me and they have lost 20 and 13lbs and they have only been on it less than a month. I got to tell you though it does fill you up I can hardly eat a small amt of food before feeling that overfull feeling. I have been eating way less than 1200 cals a day that might have something to do with not some much weight loss also. So I am going to cut back on my scoop of roca labs and see if that helps. Also my before and after picture is great I can really see a change there more than on the scale.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Just started it - 2 days in. Keeping up with the MFP calorie demand is impossible. I can't put that much food in me on this program. I will probably have to figure out how to adjust intake, but it's been all healthy foods (veggies, fruits, avocado for good fats, whole grains,etc) so I don't feel like I'm not giving my body the nutrition it needs.

Need to deal with the heart burn. And will probably add a few dried dates in for a snack. That will up the caloric count while keeping the calories healthy - plus handle any issues of things getting 'backed up'. ;-)

I also went to the gym for the first time today in like 2 years! LOL. Just a small work-out, but from nothing to something is a start.
  • knjantz
    knjantz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today. Any follow up reviews from you guys using it?