20 something female with 30 lbs to lose need friends!

Options
Motivated..I will update almost daily and be supportive :) Add me

Replies

• jcnew27
    jcnew27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm new to this too and would love some girls in my age range to motivate me! I'm 23 looking to lose a total of 15 pounds. I've been on this site for a little less than a week and so far I've already lost 2 pounds monitoring my calories and exercise with the logs. I've lost four pounds total but I started about 2 weeks before finding this site! I'd love to be a motivation buddy for young women with similar motivation and goals
    -Jo
  • missamynova
    missamynova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow 4 lbs already! I added you :)
  • nk2710
    nk2710 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sent a request :0) 25 and looking to lose almost 50 lbs!
  • HannahMZ
    HannahMZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 23 hoping to lose about 20 more pounds!
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Uh, Yes. Anyone else can feel free to send a request my way as well =)
  • jcnew27
    jcnew27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow 4 lbs already! I added you :)

Haha well they say that the first few pounds come off faster than the last few! Hopefully with the changes in diet and exercise It'll stay pretty steady the whole way through
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hi! :smile: 27 and looking to lose 40 to 50 lbs.
    brand new here so i'm not even sure how to add friends yet but would love to give and get support!
  • hanksroommate
    Options
    hi!
    I'm in -- 29, looking to lose 25. :)
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 26 looking to lose about 30lbs as well! I'm always looking for motivational friends who interact with the people on their friends list, not just looking to build their friends list.
  • raecheln
    raecheln Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    24 and looking to lose 30-40 :) anyone add me :)
  • cicichirinos
    cicichirinos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 also with 16 lbs to lose! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • lauren_lovely7
    lauren_lovely7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 with about 20 pounds to lose. Just started today! Looking for friends
  • JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody I'm also 20 with almost exactly 30 to lose. I want more friends =] I love chatting and motivating everybody. Add me =]
  • JenniLo3
    JenniLo3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <--22 years old looking to lose around 30lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • claire3083
    Options
    I'm 18. I've lost 30 lbs in 4 months. Need another 37 until my goal
    Add me (:
  • jangaard
    jangaard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HI! 20 lb left 22 year here! hit me up!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and still have about 15 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • munchie1023
    munchie1023 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 25 and looking for some new MFP friends! I am trying to lose 30 pounds!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I want to lose another 20lbs or so possibly 30 depending how I feel after losing another 20. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm 26 and lost about 20 pounds so far (not including the pounds I lost before MFP). I wouldn't mind losing five or ten more, but I feel pretty good about where I'm at.

The changes in my life came as a result of reading "The Raw Food Detox Diet." While I am far from being exclusively raw, vegan or even vegetarian, I have found drinking fresh green juice for breakfast and for an afternoon snack has made a huge difference in my life.

I try to eat fresh, raw and/or vegan foods for breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday, and I also try to eat vegan or vegetarian for dinner during the week. On the weekend I am a lot more lax about my choices, but I still try to incorporate green juice and increase the quality of my food choices (while also decreasing the quantity of some of my "indulgences).

It's a lot of trial and error, but I've found I feel my healthiest when I follow that plan the majority of the time. That being said, I know everyone has their own game plan, and I love to support others along the way. Please feel free to add me. I'm very active on MFP; I log just about everything I eat (good or bad). I also share recipe ideas and love to cook!

P.S. If you add me, please include a quick message that you saw my post on this forum!