breakfast ideas?

Options
2»

Replies

• utvarpshaus
    utvarpshaus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love eating normal yoghurt (without flavouring) and adding a sprinkle of brown sugar (usually between 1/2 and 1 teaspoon) and a handful of cereal (Cheerios, Special K or whatever is available)

It's usually about 270 kcal and it's great for your digestion.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    Options
    1 banana + 2 eggs; mash banana and beat in eggs; dry/pan fry; top with fruit/syrup/pb; enjoy!
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    chunky peanut butter on a piece of wheat bread. I do it every morning and it keeps me right through lunch.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump. great ideas!
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This morning I had

3 eggs scrambled with spinach and a sprinkle of tomato basil feta cheese
  • srj101
    srj101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your ideas. i will start working on them right away!!!
    :smile:
  • ithina
    Options
    Oooo lots of yummy ideas in this thread.

I sometimes do oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder in it.

Usually I want EGGS!!! Can't get enough of them sometimes. I'll have eggs with bacon, an egg and cheese sandwich, or a breakfast burrito. Hard boiled eggs are good if you're on the go.

Some people like to eat fruit for breakfast, or add it to what they're having.

I work strange hours, so I don't always want breakfast food in the morning. Sometimes I'll just fix what others might consider lunch/dinner food. This morning I had a tomato sandwich.
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I make breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, sauted veggies, cheese in a tortilla shell. Wrap up, freeze, nuke when you want one. Baked oatmeal is also really good and different from regular. Fruit, granola, greek yogurt. Whole grain english muffin with almond butter
  • 1111ace
    1111ace Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to master breakfast too, some greek yogurt does sound good, plain with some berries? better late than never:smile:
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Here is the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Meal Plan......there are some good ones in here!

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf