Southern Chicks/Guys United!

Options
2»

Replies

• kellybidstrup
    Options
    Southern bred but living in the north. Just started my weight loss and going strong! Southern cooking doesn't help that much :) I had some baby weight from my 10 week pregnancy that ended last March. My goal is to lose my baby chub and bring the sexy back that I had a couple years ago!
  • SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Midwest bred but Pensacola transplant feel free to add me :smile:
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a yankee hiding in Northern Bamalama! So much better here :-)
  • coreyiscrazyful
    Options
    I'm in ol' NC here! The south is where its at people. :P
    Looking to drop 30-35 lbs.!
  • ASaner07
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm a recent transplant to the Myrtle Beach area from CT - but I'm a VA native...I'm looking for people to get together and work out or just get out for a simple walk if that's all the time we can squeeze out in a day - I feel any exercise is better than sitting on the couch - feel free to add me and I look forward to making some new friends and setting new fitness goals :)

Amanda
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Northeast Tennessee here...and when I say Northeast, I mean I can see Virginia from my house and could be in Kentucky or NC in less than an hour.-
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in NE Arkansas. I know ALL about some fried catfish, hushpuppies, chicken, cornbread, and okra! Where no one cooks it like grandma and momma!

Kinda how I got here lol. Feel free to add if you like.
  • MsLindaH
    MsLindaH Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from south Louisiana, y'all think traditional southern food is hard to resist? Throw in the cajun/creole foods on top of all the southern goodness and MAN! So good!! So hard to control one's self !
    I'm hoping to lose at least 35 more pounds. Good Luck! hang in there, fight through the plateaus, is my best advice... that I am trying real hard to apply to myself!