hi--i'm new too!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm Amy from MO. I too stumbled onto this site in search of way to track my calories. I used to do weight watchers several years ago and I think this site is great and without the cost of ww. I'm hoping to loose 10lbs, eat healthier and get back to consistent exercise. I sure could use some motivation, hopefully this site will help! Today was my first day of counting and logging my food. I'm over by 500cal! Hopefully within a week or so my stomach will adjust to eating less and I can stay focused! Good luck to everyone out there who is trying to get back to it!

Replies

• amye353
    amye353 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Amy from MO. I too stumbled onto this site in search of way to track my calories. I used to do weight watchers several years ago and I think this site is great and without the cost of ww. I'm hoping to loose 10lbs, eat healthier and get back to consistent exercise. I sure could use some motivation, hopefully this site will help! Today was my first day of counting and logging my food. I'm over by 500cal! Hopefully within a week or so my stomach will adjust to eating less and I can stay focused! Good luck to everyone out there who is trying to get back to it!
  • ketch_ubetcha
    Options
    Just keep working at it, you will be surprised at once you see what you are taking in how you can really start paying attention. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: