REUNION DRESS, Part 2 -- the WINNER & Photos

2»

Replies

• lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    You look fantastic! Wow, you would look great in any dress sweetie, job well done!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    My goodness....thanks for sharing such an inspirational post. I just went to my 45th! You must have rocked!

Shirley in Oregon
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Yay! You look amazing! Hot, Hot, Hot. and that casual outfit looked great on you as well! I bet you felt great too!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    You look fabulous!!! With and without makeup!!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Awesome Scuba..you look fantastic!!! WTG :drinker:
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    I'm so happy for you that you were able to wear the dress that you really loved the most (and most of the rest of us did too, lol). It looks like the dress was made for you, instead of you changing yourself to fit the dress. But you really did some amazing work. You look strong and fit and feminine and lovely. The dress looks great on you, and your life looks great on you.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Scuba!!!! You know how very proud I am of you!!! You look amazing and your hard work is paying off big time!!! So glad to call you one of my friends!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    And yes, it was Dress #5--my favorite and the one that was too small! 3 more hard weeks of hitting the gym and pumping like a dude made more changes in the body that I expected. The weight hardly went down---but the dress went ON! woohoo
  • SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your amazing success, and thank you for inspiring me to continue!
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    You look great in the dress! Glad you had fun the beach looks great too! Keep up the great work:-) You have lots to be proud of.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Amazing! If I looked like that i would have went to my 20th last month. Maybe in 20yrs I will!
    stunning!
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Congratulations to you! You look truly fabulous....you deserve all of the accolades you got here--you have really worked hard. I'm so happy for you. :flowerforyou:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Oh my gosh! You look FABULOUS!!!! The transformation you've undergone is absolutely stunning!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Very cute casual outfit! I really hope I can get to size twelve!!!! You look great!!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    You look great!! You should be very proud!
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    That's an amazing transformation. You have some great legs lady :D
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Love the dress, you look hot!
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Lookin good!
  • dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    You look fabulous! You have done a fantastic job this last year getting yourself in better shape.