College students who have trouble sticking with it

Options
Hey every one, I have been on here a while and now that I'm back in school I'm struggling to keep with my diet and exercise. I still eat around 1200 - 1300 cal a day but not making it to the gym. I was going 4 days a week doing cardio and lifting but wasn't seeing a drop on the scale. Any one else out there feeling the same? Feeling disappointed with myself.

Replies

• eleanorlove
    eleanorlove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm in college too!

I totally get that sometimes it is super hard to keep up the eating and exercise, especially when everyone else seems to be eating everything in sight hahaha! Don't be too hard on yourself, and just focus on making small changes that you can stick to!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support - we can so do this!!
  • kdubby22
    kdubby22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah, every time school starts for me it's like I need to rearrange my life. Making time for classes, studying, homework, etc. not to mention a social life! The first couple weeks are hectic to adjust to, but I suggest making a schedule. Class 1: 9am, Class 2: 11am, Lunch: 1pm, Gym: 3pm, etc. Actually scheduling the gym for yourself can help you get into the groove again and help you set up a nice schedule for yourself. Don't get discourage, it's just some minor adjustments :)

Best of luck!

Kelsey