Defining a new way of life

Options
Hi everyone,
I joined MFP a little less than 2 months ago after my mom told me about the site. I started using the site and then the app on my iphone to begin to take control of my weight. So far I've been successful after many attempts of losing weight only turned into weight gain. I had truly begun to give up. By using the balance that MFP gives us in our daily diary I started looking much closer at the things I ate, how much of it I ate and started making some smarter decisions. I have basically only had my mom as one of my MFP friends and what I call my weight loss teammate. Along with the MFP plan I found Garcinia Cambogia extract, which if you study it, there are certain things to make sure it contains or doesn't contain. This has also helped me in losing weight. My actual starting weight was 340 though I reported my weight at the start of using MFP as 334. Since then I have dropped to 309.9. I feel better have a little more energy and am motivated to continue. My goal weight is 145 to 155.
Yesterday I got the iHealth body analysis scale which was eye opening too, I found out that even though I thought I was doing better on my water intake, it hasn't been enough. there are some other tools that I intend to purchase and use to help with my weight loss and improvement of my over all health. Some things are just too far out of reach at this point but someday I will get them and I know will be a major turning point in my goals.

I would love to hear from you all and hopefully grow a team or become part of a team to help each other in our fitness goals.
Russ

Replies

• susanrobison32
    susanrobison32 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. It looks like you are on the right track. The thing I have to keep telling my self is to patient. One lb at a time. Slow and steady and before we know it will be another year (It always surprises me how quick a year flies by) and we will look like a different person. Good luck to you!!