I have a new problem now.......

Options
2»

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd share a few photos I took of myself wearing my new stuff.

007-5.jpg
    Here is my new jacket and a glimpse of one of the pairs of jeans (I have my new bra on too LOL)

001-12.jpg
    full body photo....sorry it's so far away.

005-7.jpg
    I know this is kind of a silly photo but I couldn't believe how slim my legs looks with my boots on so I had to take a picture!! LOL
  • loonpine2
    loonpine2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love the suede jacket. You look amazing!
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    awesome find at the thrift store! congrats!!!
    i love thrift or second hand stores....kind of like a treasure hunt...lol

keep us posted!!!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look very cute in your pics, not just physically cute, but I mean you can see the happiness in your face, if that makes any sense. :)
  • LuckyLondon
    Options
    lucky!!! i hope i get to make i post like this one soon lol!!!!
  • GODZKREATION
    Options
    lol sis that's ot a problem that's a blessing ! I am proud of oyu. Be encouraged-you just encouraged me...
    1086310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look incredible! Love the jacket! Can’t wait till I have the problem. :wink:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I'm liking your problem, looking fab lady :D
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Since I had gastric bypass surgery in January of this year I have lost 83 pounds. Because I was losing so rapidly and did not want to have to spend a lot of money I, too, went to a second hand shop. I now shop at the "GW Boutique" or Good Will Store. All of the clothes there have been cleaned before they are put on the rack. I don't feel as guilty for spending money there as I would in a regular store since I have to discard about every 2 months. So I just donate back and it is all for a good cause!!!

Congrats on your sucessfull journey in the weight lost.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    You look amazing and are so inspirational xxx
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It's these little things now that keep me going. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut or have no motivation and all of a sudden I have these kinds of moments that remind me of why I am doing this.

Actually just last night I went to walmart for groceries and thought what the heck I'm gonna look at the clothes too......so I'm browsing and browsing and can't find anything in my size then I realized.....I'M NOT PLUS SIZE ANYMORE (well in walmart anyway LOL) The plus racks are 18+ so I had to locate the average size clothing and there is so much more selection, I was overwhelmed, I didn't buy anything but it was a HUGE motivator for me to keep going.

And my rings that I couldn't fit for the last 7+ years.....are now all starting to get too big........so I gotta get em all sized!!!

I love it!!
  • giggles29169
    giggles29169 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhh! way to go!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Way to go. Since I had gastric bypass surgery in January of this year I have lost 83 pounds. Because I was losing so rapidly and did not want to have to spend a lot of money I, too, went to a second hand shop. I now shop at the "GW Boutique" or Good Will Store. All of the clothes there have been cleaned before they are put on the rack. I don't feel as guilty for spending money there as I would in a regular store since I have to discard about every 2 months. So I just donate back and it is all for a good cause!!!

Congrats on your sucessfull journey in the weight lost.

thanks!! we have the V V boutique......(value village) LOL We have goodwill too but I never find anything I like there. I also donate everything back when I am done so it's totally supporting a good cause and justifyable!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It's these little things now that keep me going. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut or have no motivation and all of a sudden I have these kinds of moments that remind me of why I am doing this.

Actually just last night I went to walmart for groceries and thought what the heck I'm gonna look at the clothes too......so I'm browsing and browsing and can't find anything in my size then I realized.....I'M NOT PLUS SIZE ANYMORE (well in walmart anyway LOL) The plus racks are 18+ so I had to locate the average size clothing and there is so much more selection, I was overwhelmed, I didn't buy anything but it was a HUGE motivator for me to keep going.

And my rings that I couldn't fit for the last 7+ years.....are now all starting to get too big........so I gotta get em all sized!!!

I love it!!

Seriously - you are my inspiration on this site. When I first starting serioulsy logging and joining in on the forum I saw the pic of you in the black dress with the paisley on it and thought wow I want to be able to wear stuff like that!

xxx
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new finds!!!! Ivwent to goodwill tonight :-). 3 sweaters for $10- ann taylor,and 2 gap....I love my goodwill :-)..honestly if you think about it..even with new clothes..how many butts have been in those pants trying them on..just the same as second hand stuff...but I used to refuse to shop there too but for in between stuff... I sometimes find brand new stuff at Goodwill and just wash everything, But to each their own..
  • mamagooskie
    Options

I love it!!

Seriously - you are my inspiration on this site. When I first starting serioulsy logging and joining in on the forum I saw the pic of you in the black dress with the paisley on it and thought wow I want to be able to wear stuff like that!

xxx

I am happy to hear that I inspire you!! Sometimes when nothing else works I think of the people that are looking up to me and I think I can't let them down, I have to keep going.......so at the same time ya'll inspire me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!