I have a new problem now.......

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
So I used to walk into anywhere and go to the where the BIGGEST clothes were and hope that anything at all would fit. When I started my journey I started shopping more and more at second hand shops since I knew the clothes I was buying I wouldn't fit for long and therefore I wouldn't be "throwing" uneccesary money away on buying everything new.

So I've lost 87 lbs now and I thought I'd go to the second hand shop to see what they all have. I hadn't shopped in a few months and I needed a few items. So I went right to the size 16 rack, grabbed everything I liked and whatever looked trendy/current/instyle. So I went to the change room and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING FITS......so my new problem was that I had to retry everything on the pick out the stuff I wanted the most!! LOL

I ended up buying a suede jacket, 2 pairs of jeans, a bra, boots, and a pair of size MEDIUM workout shorts....all for 59$

I was pretty excited about that.

**Since I was feeling so good today about this, I decided to go "shopping" again within my bags of skinny clothes and was able to add 3 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters, 1 hoodie, a jumpsuit, 2 pairs of pj shorts and a pair of swim shorts to my collection of clothes that fit.

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A REVOLVING CLOSET.......OUT WITH BIG AND IN WITH THIN!

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    how awesome is that! This is a great problem to have hehe
  • Szycuez
    Szycuez Posts: 28
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • pizzy
    pizzy Posts: 47
    Options
    that is awsome
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Now thats a problem that you LOVE to have! That is absolutely fabulous! Keep up the good work!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S the kind of problem to have! How exciting! CONGRATS and keep up the good work! Enjoy that new size! :)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WOW that's great!!!!
    I really need some new jeans my size 24's are literally falling off of me and I have enough room in the but of them to fit a small child!!!! I love how most people on here go to second hand stores to find things to fit in that in between stage but, I have a terrible phobia of second hand stores so I am at a loss as to what to do since I really don't want to spend so much on clothes for this stage. I guess I should just get over it. But congrats on your new size and amazing finds!!!!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That is a great problem to have!! Great Job!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Super! You must (and totally should be) really proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work! Soon you'll be telling us that your new problem is not fitting into the clothes that you just bought and having to go shopping again! :)
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW that's great!!!!
    I really need some new jeans my size 24's are literally falling off of me and I have enough room in the but of them to fit a small child!!!! I love how most people on here go to second hand stores to find things to fit in that in between stage but, I have a terrible phobia of second hand stores so I am at a loss as to what to do since I really don't want to spend so much on clothes for this stage. I guess I should just get over it. But congrats on your new size and amazing finds!!!!

I am the same way about 2nd-hand stores, try Walmart and Target for cheap-o items that will last you for the interm, that's what I did!

@Mamagooskie - congrats! :-) its an amazing feeling, isn't it???
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! I can't wait to give my big clothes away! I was thinking about that today. I actually already have clothes in ALL of the sizes below my current size that I can't wear. I can't wait to get into those again! Congrats!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and your new 'problem'!!!! way to go!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is wonderful!!!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing bargains! Even better is the thrill knowing you are achieving your weight loss goals. Congrats!
  • lmorandi
    Options
    How exciting! I know what that feels like and hope to get there again soon. Nothing feels better!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Best problem ever! Amazing! Isn't it shocking how well hard work pays off?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    What a great problem to have! Keep up the great work... you'll be shopping at the regular stores pretty soon, no more second hand stores! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss, Well done you

i'm looking forward to having that problem
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!