Help finding whey protein I like

Options
2»

Replies

• arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I like the Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate. It's at Walmart.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Walmart best tasting ever, Cookies N Cream
    IMG_0118_zpsfe1720d2.jpg
  • mamacoates
    mamacoates Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Easy to find, inexpensive, tastes good with water OR milk: EAS Soy Protein powder - either chocolate or vanilla - both are just as tasty. Keep in mind the calorie count is a little higher than say Op. Nut. or Muscle Tech but not a whole lot more and that's why it tastes yummy. :-)

Optimum Nutrition - Extreme Milk Chocolate - tastes watery with just water but does not have that nasty after taste. Not my fave, but do-able. Just use less water to make it thicker. Cookie N Cream - blech!

Muscle Tech Phase 8 - Milk Chocolate. Very tasty with just water. Got home from an extra long cardio workout and made a shake with two scoops - very creamy indeed. We watch for the Buy-One-Get-One-Free sales through Body Builder.com. Comes out to about $15 for a 5 pound tub!!
  • srosenthal1979
    srosenthal1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I will have to go out and find some of these to try! :smile:
  • nickiev214
    nickiev214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like the Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Chocolate, you can get it at Wal-mart.

I agree, this one is the best.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I like the Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate. It's at Walmart.

^^^This. I especially like it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and half of a banana.