New mommies.

Options
Hi I'm Lauren & recently had a baby, she is 5weeks old. :love:

I've been on this site a long time but only now do I feel I need to stick to a good eating & diet plan.
My aim is to lose 3st in 10months...if I can manage it.

Just wondering if these any new parents who are on the same road as me to offer support & conversation along the way. I offer massive support & encouragement back! :happy:

Replies

• OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No offers..:frown:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your princess! I am not a new mommy, but I am a mommy! My son is 9 and I have an 18 year old step son. Weight loss for me the first year was really difficult. I couldn't actually lose any significant weight until I stopped breast feeding. (weird, right?) If I exercised too much and didn't eat enough my supply would suffer so I waited until he weaned around 15 months. Then I got a divorce and that helped me lose weight (I don't recommend that method)

Anyway.....feel free to add me. Warning: me and my friends are wild and goof around A LOT so you need to have a great sense of humor and not be a prude. :smokin:

My interactions aren't always consistant because as you know, life can get crazy busy! But I am supportive and feel I could be a good motivator for you!

:flowerforyou:
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just had a little boy who is 4 1/2 months old. I lost the first 19lbs. I gained quickly but have been struggling to lose the last 10lbs. Hoping adding a supportive group of people will keep me motivated and help along the way! Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm not a new mommy. :cry: My oldest is almost 10. :sad:

My youngest is almost 2. Fun age. :wink:

Congrats on your little one! Be careful getting back into abdominal workouts so soon... it can cause diastasis recti (separation of your abdominal muscles). Good luck!
  • lizabear911
    lizabear911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there Lauren, and congrats on your new bundle of joy!! I have a Two year old princess and I know it's not easy losing those pounds but I will definitely support and try to keep you motivated! I've lost 40lbs since I gave birth, 20lbs since March and looking to lose 20lbs more, so we can encourage and motivate each other lol

You can add me, and good luck on your new journey. :)
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, thank you all for your comments..(friend requests sent to all)
    Think I need that push & support from people in a similar situation to myself, all good & well my other half offering me encouragement but I think only mothers now how another feels after giving birth when we need that extra break.
    I'm logging everyday atm but ovs as my girl gets older I may have less time..I comment & support my current friends on here so will offer support & encouragement to you guys too. :happy: