question for yall guys

Options
This past week ive amped up my workouts where I'm burning 2-3 times more calories than normal and now I'm bloated.. does that dorectly effect bloating?

Replies

• ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I found the same thing when I amped up my exercise routine. Good news, it only took a litte over a week for my body to adjust. Apparently it has something to do with cortisol and the way our body retains water. It helped me to drink coconut water (bleeeck :S) or gatorade afterwards, to balance out my electrolytes.
  • HealthandWellnesswithCass
    Options
    I have a question ...It has nothing to do with the topic . When I make a comment to a thread ..my sign that says how much weight I have to go dosn't automatically show up. How do I get it to show up automatically?
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is common. Your body retains water for muscle repair unit it adjust to the amped up or new exercise. It will eventually flush itself out (drink plenty of water to help). I personally wouldn't recommend Gatorade for this due to the caloric value of it, but that's me.
  • ehorn625
    Options
    I was wondering what a yall guy was . . .
  • claire3083
    Options
    I was wondering what a yall guy was . . .

I live in texas. We say yall for you all.. so I have a question for yall guys
  • claire3083
    Options
    I have a question ...It has nothing to do with the topic . When I make a comment to a thread ..my sign that says how much weight I have to go dosn't automatically show up. How do I get it to show up automatically?
    if u go under your settings there is a tab to turn that on (: