I can't exercise for 7 days

Options
I had eye surgery and I can't exercise for 7 days. This has been really hard for me because I go to the gym mon-fri...and its hard to not eat those calories. I can't wait till I can go back to my work our routine wish me luck I don't put some weight back on:cry:

Replies

• monicayogima
    Options
    I had eye surgery and I can't exercise for 7 days. This has been really hard for me because I go to the gym mon-fri...and its hard to not eat those calories. I can't wait till I can go back to my work our routine wish me luck I don't put some weight back on:cry:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't worry! Things will get better. And one week won't kill everything you've accomplished so far. Just be careful and jump back to it next week when you can!!:flowerforyou:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Why not try to lift your legs and possibly lift your arms with cans in your hands. Try doing some crunches or laying sideways propped up on your elbow and lift the top legs up and down both side for about 30mins each and lift your arms 30mins each arm. You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    yikes! You can't work out after eye surgery?!?!?
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Fear not dear, you will be fine.
    It is all and all a short amount of time. Consider it a vacation... In the mean time think of all the new things that you want to try when you are back on your feet. :flowerforyou:
    Make a list of them so you do no0t forget and TRY them out when you are back on your feet.
    --Diann...