I'M SO MAD!!!

Options
:mad: :mad: :mad: I just dropped my lunch on the warehouse floor and there is no where near to buy something for lunch without driving and I don't have a car. I feel like cussing but I can't because I'm a Christian. So it's eating out of the snack machine for me today . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad: I just dropped my lunch on the warehouse floor and there is no where near to buy something for lunch without driving and I don't have a car. I feel like cussing but I can't because I'm a Christian. So it's eating out of the snack machine for me today . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. You didn't have any extra snacks in your purse or anything? Do the best you can and don't feel guilty you can take a walk after you eat or after work maybe. It happens.
  • ramonaschack
    ramonaschack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    DARN DARN DARN, I always have cans of tuna, kashi bars, etc in my drawer at work. Buy some good stuff to stash away in case that happens again
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Say words like Darn it , Dang it, Aww Poop..

all still feels just like cussing..

I know that feeling of not wanting to curse the ground that we walk on because of my faith too, but come on.. let it out everyone AWWW POOP!

Go easy on the snack machine. Go for baked stuff.. and water. maybe cheeze it's to hold you over, thy are baked not fried. :tongue:

Or maybe bum a ride off of someone. Then treat them to lunch or something next time.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    That stinks!

1098371864w95bVa.jpg
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    CRAPTASTIC! :explode: I HATE it when that happens! Like someone before me said, go for baked stuff and lots of water. Maybe a piece of sugarfree gum when you are done to tied you over until supper. That usually works for me.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That is a bummer. But don't get down on yourself at least it was an accident and you weren't like me last weekend..."My face just fell into this hamburger, I swear!".
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thank you all for your support. You made me laugh. :laugh: I feel better now. I knew I could count on the MFPers. :happy:

Betty
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    One meal does not a Diet Disaster Make. :happy:
    It is like the teeth brushing thing...

Lets say that last night you forgot to brush your teeth.
    Well Hell, :angry: Now my entire tooth care is out the window, I will just stop brushing my teeth completly, :angry:
    Heck while I am at it I think I will also stop showering and taking baths. As for cloths might as well never wash them either. because I forgot to brush my teeth I will NEVER RECOVER!!!
    If that sounds silly to you AND IT SHOULD!!!
    Then Why oh WHY do we beat ourselves up the way that we do when me eat the wrong thing or skip a workout. Or go over our calories one day?
    Thinking we are damaged forever because of eating that wrong food and quit eating right all together?
    Not that one day of eating something wrong is going to make that much difference, and YES it WILL if you start eating bad foods day in and day out because you ate it the ONE TIME GOD FORBID YOU ARE DAMAGED NOW!!!
    Well dearest, you are NOT.
    Take this as a learning experiance. I bet that from here on out that you have good for you goodies at your desk! :wink:
    --Diann...
  • mommared53
    Options
    One meal does not a Diet Disaster Make. :happy:
    It is like the teeth brushing thing...

Lets say that last night you forgot to brush your teeth.
    Well Hell, :angry: Now my entire tooth care is out the window, I will just stop brushing my teeth completly, :angry:
    Heck while I am at it I think I will also stop showering and taking baths. As for cloths might as well never wash them either. because I forgot to brush my teeth I will NEVER RECOVER!!!
    If that sounds silly to you AND IT SHOULD!!!
    Then Why oh WHY do we beat ourselves up the way that we do when me eat the wrong thing or skip a workout. Or go over our calories one day?
    Thinking we are damaged forever because of eating that wrong food and quit eating right all together?
    Not that one day of eating something wrong is going to make that much difference, and YES it WILL if you start eating bad foods day in and day out because you ate it the ONE TIME GOD FORBID YOU ARE DAMAGED NOW!!!
    Well dearest, you are NOT.
    Take this as a learning experiance. I bet that from here on out that you have good for you goodies at your desk! :wink:
    --Diann...

I know and the thing is I usually do have healthy snacks but I haven't been to the store for awhile so I ran out of the healthy stuff. I guess you know where I'll be going tonight. :bigsmile:

Betty
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Oooooooooooooooohhh.. Diet Grimlins. :wink:
    Little *kitten*!
    :angry:
    See they KNOW when you are without the good stuff, and THAT is when they strike. :wink:
    No WONDER you dropped your lunch today! THEY TRIPPED YOU UP!!!!!
    :wink:
    Still dear, Remember the tooth brushing story... You are going to be fine.. Try not to let the grimlins get you down. :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh, Tilly!! CRAPTASTIC is so fun to say and always gets a great reaction from people that hear me say it! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oooooooooooooooohhh.. Diet Grimlins. :wink:
    Little *kitten*!
    :angry:
    See they KNOW when you are without the good stuff, and THAT is when they strike. :wink:
    No WONDER you dropped your lunch today! THEY TRIPPED YOU UP!!!!!
    :wink:
    Still dear, Remember the tooth brushing story... You are going to be fine.. Try not to let the grimlins get you down. :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Can you kick something?!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Can you kick something?!

Probably but it would be just my luck that I'd break another toe. :grumble: