Does the general motor diet work??

Options
I am coming accros this diet from my frenz and online as well.
I think i can try it next week so thought of asking if anyone got benefit??!!
:smile:

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    No
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    No
    Baam!! Really? :O
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I looked it up and it is real!! But I think they should concentrate on making a car that holds it's value instead of an insane diet plan that I read, LOL

MFP will work, it did for me last year!
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    I looked it up and it is real!! But I think they should concentrate on making a car that holds it's value instead of an insane diet plan that I read, LOL

LOL!! :laugh:
  • deadwax
    Options
    Just log your calories, and work on your macros but don't get fixated with them. Then get out and walk or move in some other way. It's not quick but it is long term and lifestyle changing which is the only thing that really works long term. Have fun! :smile:
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I don't recommend consuming General Motors products. I'm pretty sure the Buick wasn't designed with the human digestive tract in mind.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Sounds painful. :noway:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Motor oil is not recommended for weight loss.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Just read the instructions to it. It looks like an absolute joke.

These fad diets remind me of nothing so much as those tv advertorials that come on in the middle of the day for stuff like the 'aah bra' or some other wonder product that you simply MUST have which will totally change your entire life.

They're cons to trap the unwary. I guess there's a way to find out if this one is, finally, the elusive magic diet bullet. Good luck and let me know how you get on. :)
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    No one should follow these imbecilic diets unless they want to lose weight for 2 weeks and then run screaming back to junk food just to put it back on.
    These fad diets just give you a few weeks of hell for nothing.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Motor oil is not recommended for weight loss.
    LOL cool yea!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Sounds painful. :noway:

Some days are painful but the 4th day is yoohoo :D:D
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

No, the GM diet is not real. It's a ridiculous fad diet that someone named GM diet and came up with a backstory to try and convince people to do it. It's 100% fake and unhealthy.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options

No, the GM diet is not real. It's a ridiculous fad diet that someone named GM diet and came up with a backstory to try and convince people to do it. It's 100% fake and unhealthy.

Thanks for sharing :)
  • angeleyes6480
    Options
    I don't recommend consuming General Motors products. I'm pretty sure the Buick wasn't designed with the human digestive tract in mind.

lol!!!
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So Red....what are you going to do now? :laugh:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If by 'work' you mean will you lose weight then sure, you'll be eating around 500cal per day so you would lose owing to a large calorie deficit.

On the down side you'll lose muscle along with fat and potentially cause a number of other health problems related to inadequate nutrition if continued long term. You'll also most likely regain the weight once you start eating 'normally' again.

If a 'diet' regime is not one you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life then don't bother.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    So Red....what are you going to do now? :laugh:

:noway: Im not doing GM diet! Just sticking to the 1200 cal :bigsmile: