does anyone use fat burners?

Options
...or any supplemental stuff in addition to their diet and exercise routine? I just want to know how safe and effective they are.

Replies

• JennBennett410
    Options
    I take a one a day... When I first stared I was taking Black Lipo 6. I dont' see any difference from when I took them to now, except I have 60 more dollars in my wallet!
    :) GOod Luck!
  • Melaniegibson
    Options
    if you mean diet pills... they are just caffeine. Not recommended. The only thing I do after a work out is drink a nutritional shake. I like muscle milk light, in part b/c it is lactose free and I am intolerant. It has 15g of protein.

I would recommend you stay away from any "weight loss" pills.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    yeah its called a treadmill :laugh:
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When I first started I was taking Alli and it did help me lose, I am not sure how much because I was consistent with working out and dieting. Right now I am going back to school and working a full-time job so I don't have much energy to work-out. I got me the GNC woman's vitamins Metabolism and Energy (they are new) and I have been taking them for the past three days and started to use my Alli again and I have last 2 lbs this week.
  • annaatlp84
    Options
    Consult your physician, some of those products can be very dangerous.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    200mg caffeine stacked with 25mg of ephedra 45 minutes before breakfast and lunch and my workout. BP is normal and my heart does not race doing intervals.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i cant take diet pills. i have a blood clotting disorder and it thickens my blood. but be careful and consult your Dr. before starting on any of them.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I take 2 scoops of jack3d before my work out and 2 capsules of OxyPro ELITE.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I take 2 scoops of jack3d before my work out and 2 capsules of OxyPro ELITE.
    How do you like OxyPro? I have read some positive things about it.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I like it and it works without making me feel like im all coked up like other ephedra based products BUT just like another other product over a long period of time when you stop taking it you feel tired!!!