Just starting out & would like friends 55+ to help out.

Options
Hi there. I'm so tired of being tired all the time and I've decided to get off my butt and do something about it. Would love to meet people in the same boat as I am. I need to lose 91 pounds so I'm really going to need all the help I can get.

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51, I would gladly be your friend and help & encourage your along your journey.
    Best Wishes,
  • tannity
    tannity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 63 and would love to be your friend.
  • kw71699
    Options
    I just started to I'm 56 so we could be friends and help each other out. Kw71699
  • IdaBigelow
    Options
    53 and would be glad to have you on board
  • maccas55
    maccas55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    58 and need to lose a further 50lbs. Happy to share support. Still think I'm 28!
    Malcolm
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ????????Welcome aboard newbies!!! This is a great place!!feel free to add me....I am @ goal....I'm on here daily...good luck????????
  • jillathena
    Options
    I know I'm a tad younger than you're looking for but I'll bet our struggles have some similarities. I'd like some friends who have to work at losing as hard as I do. It's sure a lot harder than it used to be! Plus, I'm married to a skinny guy who recently lost 5 pounds in a week simply by thinking he should. That is NOT how my body works! Friend me if you're interested.
  • reedandmalloy
    Options
    I'm 52 and need to lose 90 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • PostToasties
    Options
    I would like to help you out, but I'm 71 and have a lot of pain. I don't know what help I could be, but here I am.

Is there anyone out there similar to me and what do you do about the pain when trying to exercise? I usually just sit all day because of it, but would be encouraged if I had someone in the same boat to snap the whip at me to get going.:happy:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on joining the best site for motivation, and inspiration! :smile:

You are gonna love this place! Make sure you take advantage of the awesome tools available!

Add me! I would be honored to travel with you through this journey!

Wishing you great success! :flowerforyou:
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Helloooooo, I'm 58 and trying to get rid of 125# and you can add me if you like.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Only 44... Married, dad of two and soon to be three (wouldn't have considered it before dropping the weight I have...) Down 185 in 14 months... Anyone is welcome to add me. I will comment to each friend as often as you post... I also log everything I do for exercise and diet. It really is about making small adjustments every week. Try to change one or two things each week. If exercise is difficult, I understand. I have five herniated discs in my back and it was hard a year ago to get out of bed. Count your steps today. Add ten steps to that total tomorrow. Do that each day and at the end of a year you will be walking more than a mile more than you do now. Small changes and progress over time makes a major difference. From 425 to 240 and still at it.
  • resina
    resina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Please count me in. Reading your stats is inspirational. I seem to lose the same 10 kgs over and over. I need to go forward.

Cheers.
  • hikerhel
    hikerhel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and would like some friends here too...
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I'm not quite 55 but would love to have more friends. Anyone can add me. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I''m fifty six and need to lose another fifty five pounds...Add me, if you'd like...

REaan:bigsmile: