Ladies only,,,,, do you like men with chest hair ???

Options

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the guy .. like going bald, it works for some, not all.
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    bWiOtrI.png

Oh wait, OP said "chest" hair...

OMG....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Dear Ladies......

Do you like men with chest hair ???

Thanks in advance
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I don't, personally. I like a clean and buff chest :) I probably don't like the hair on my man's chest because it reminds me of my dad lol
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Dear Ladies......

Do you like men with chest hair ???

Thanks in advance
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I don't, personally. I like a clean and buff chest :) I probably don't like the hair on my man's chest because it reminds me of my dad lol

My dreaded dad wasn't hairy, that's probably why I go for the furry beasts. I never considered this before. ;)
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Depends on how everything else looks with it!! :wink:
  • nevarezerica30
    Options
    Depends ! I like it him with a little of chest hair not all gorilla looking lol
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yep, I like em full on grizzly bear. My college bf's knickname was "Sasquatch".
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i think it really depends on the man. like my husband is fuzzy but its like perfectly proportioned out and i love it. but my brother has these fuzzy patches and i think he looks funny. so its 50/50 i guess
  • _rozamu
    _rozamu Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like some, yes. Not hairy like a gorilla tho lol totally hairless would be weird!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm a loser, but I don't really care. I've dated guys who could put a Wookiee to shame in the hair department, but my husband is naturally non-furry. Both are great, both didn't interfere with anything. Although, my showers are not clogged nearly as often... lol ;D
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I tried to grow chest hair. I even went through remedial puberty. All I got was a teeny scraggle patch. :cry:

I don't know your feels brah but you have my sympathy

cryevrtiem.jpeg

My hairiness

VVVV

31989632_19.jpg
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Yes, love my man to have chest hair!!
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    No preference, besides no stubble. An old roommate got "rugburn" from that x.x
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't like hair on backs or shoulders like an ape, but I do like it on the chest. My husband's got the perfect masculine amount of chest hair. :love:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I can reiterate all my usuals like "not all women are the same" and "I love a man for who he is".... Or even get witty and say "I haven't asked every single man I like to expose his chest to me so I am unsure of the percentages but I am sure at least SOME of the men I like do".....

But all I can really think about is how much I love a particular man's chest hair.

<3 it so much!
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Most of the young and sexy ladies in their early to mid twenties don't like hairy chest. There was only 1 out of X amount who loved the hairy chest and beard look. But she had daddy issues. I think it is a 30s and up thing. From my experience anyway.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies and gentlemen, Appropriate your replies
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yep love men with chest hair.
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not super thick...or too much. I'm ok with it ^_^