Getting Ready For Onederland

Options
2»

Replies

• Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Now I call upon God to sustain me in my choice to have a healthier life. I call it a miracle too, because I know myself well and I simply cannot do it alone.

Amen. Sis. :heart:
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job sis, I was angry at my surgeon when he said he wouldn't operate on my knees until I lost at least thirty pounds. How dare he, doesn't he know how much pain I'm in (I said to myself) how can I exercise yada yada. Well I had an flash from the Lord, what is stopping you. Are you going to moan and cry or are you going to do something. So I gave up sodas Hey I lost a few pounds, then I found you guys on my fitness pal and I'm losing a pound a week. I already feel better and less depressed. I'm not in a fog like I was before, Now I bless that Dr. for making me angry. I can't wait to tell him about my fitness pal.:happy: :happy: :happy: I called upon the Lord from whom comes my salvation.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! I was 204.8 on Monday and I'm so excited to be this close. I haven't been under 200 since before I conceived my middle boy (he's nine).

WOOT!
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, your almost there!
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I know it is coming soon, but it is so hard to wait...at least for me!! I am cheering for you and can not wait to share in your joy when you reach your goal.

I too, feel my weightloss as a faith journey and the fact that I just got off my 40th seems like a miracle in itself. I have so much to go, but everyday, because of my faith and reading posts from you and others like you, I know I will reach where I need to be in time.

I believe once you have your new knees and you have healed from surgery you will feel like a new person who has a new found freedom. I can not wait to see the posts of all of the things you are able to do. The really great thing I have found with my exercise and weight loss is that I am daring to do things that I normally would have passed off as impossible or turned down with a "You know I don't do that.". Now, I like doing the hard things that I knew I could not do 3 months ago, and I praise God when I am doing it, because his strength and power and the fact that I am smaller than I was allows me to do it.

I think it is great to look for the miracles along the way, and praise Him for them. thanks for sharing your news.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you and happy for your loss. As far as Ed's comment, I have done that and had a gain. Makes no sense
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yay!! go you!
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job. I wish we could all watch your reaction tomorrow when you get on that scale and finally enter onederland. What an accomplishment. Congratulations!