Hey!

Options
I am about to be 30 and feel I am in the worst shape ever! My kids totally ruined my body!! I so want to get back to the weight I was before I had any kids!!! I know I can do it with a little motivation and a swife kick in the butt by me and only me!! All my friends and family say that I am just fine the way I am. I feel I could be a better me! I am not doing this for them I am doing this for me and thats all that matters, right? Well I think so anyway!!!!

Well bye for now!!!

Replies

• CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome and yes u must do this for you :)

Good luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
    This site is a great place for motovation and lots of support!
  • foxylady8098
    Options
    It doesn't matter what other people think. If you don't feel good about yourself, you need to do it for you.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - like the last poster said you need to do this for you. Here you will find so many people to support you on your journey xxx
  • JamieLynn3517
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind words of encouragment!!! This week has been rough!! All I want to do is eat everything in sight!!! LOL I know that the first week is always the worst, I know I will get through this!!! And yes my kids did ruin my body!! I love them to death, but they killed my body!!!
  • Hey JamieLynn3517 :)

I agree with everyone else. It's a really good idea to do this for yourself. Here's to you making it through the first week and every one that follows:drinker: