Guys: Are girls who wear glasses turn offs?

Options
Just really curious. For example, when you see a girl on the streets wearing glasses, is it true that you won't take a second glance at her?

Replies

• Mudbug66
    Mudbug66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No way. There are so many lil things that make each and every woman sexy in their own way. Glasses do not deter at all and in my opinion can actually increase her sensuality.
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Slightly off putting at the start... But it all depends on the face, body and 'person' behind them in the end...
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with mud. Nothing wrong with glasses in the slightest, though if they make you feel self conscious you could always switch to contacts!
  • kayacloud
    kayacloud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    definitely not
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Glasses can be very complementary to a women's overall look. In fact most times when I see a women in glasses (not like the granny glasses) I assume they are actually very stylish person.
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not even a little bit, in fact I kinda find myself attracted to women in glasses. I may be biased because I wear glasses myself but I really don't care. As long as the girl has a nice, modern pair of specs on and they look good on her. I like them.

My wife is super sexy and wears glasses and now that we are both in mid weight loss. I find myself more and more attracted to her daily even after 13 years. I chase her all over the place, with her glasses on.....:)
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Glasses can be hot.

They won't instantly make a troll look sexy, but if the girl is already hot, and the glasses suit her, then yeah
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    Glasses can be hot.

They won't instantly make a troll look sexy, but if the girl is already hot, and the glasses suit her, then yeah

That's what I meant in my earlier post...but it's still early and I've barely had my first cup of coffee....
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    nope
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    This is not the 80's anymore where guys find girls with glasses geeky! There are some seriously hot women with glasses
  • TikiTony13
    Options
    This is not the 80's anymore where guys find girls with glasses geeky! There are some seriously hot women with glasses

^agreed! ^
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    agreed 8)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Glasses can be hot.

This.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    No! Hot hot.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a guy, but I've never felt like having glasses has detracted from my appearance. Indeed, I've worn them for so long (14+ years now) that I've been told I look odd without them XD
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone so concerned with what random people on the street/internet/etc think is hot?
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    why du even need to ask this question?? :/
  • BenPolonowski
    BenPolonowski Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Guys tend to like women. And, if a woman is nice to them, and smiles, so much the better. It pretty much as simple as that.
    Glasses or no glasses.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Says the girl with glasses on.

And I agree!