20yo chick, ~90lbs to lose, looking for new friends!

Options
Hey, everyone! I'm getting back on track with things after an impromptu hiatus/gain, and I'd like to meet some new people. :) Especially other young women with similar goals to mine! I'm 5'3" and my fit profile is SW: 227, CW: 225, GW: 135. I'm looking to lose weight first and foremost, but to gain strength and flexibility, too. :D I'm on here a lot and I love to chat, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and just started trying to lose a lil over 100lbs. If ya want to share ideas or anything I'd be happy to do so! I also never shut up so be warned! :tongue:
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Works for me - I sent you a request! :)
  • FriedOkraPlease
    FriedOkraPlease Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm not in my twenty's....more like my sixties LOL, but I also need to lose close to 100 pounds and would love to become your fitness friend. We're both here for support, encouragement and SUCCESS!!! I've only been a member of MFP for three days, but plan to log in daily.

Add me for a support friend if you want to.

Thanks!
    Jeanette
  • BlubbinBlubber
    BlubbinBlubber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    19yo chick here(20 next month) with around 40 or so pounds left to lose.. i have similar goals to you (would also very much like to improve my strength/flexibility whilst shedding the pounds) so feel free to add me! X
  • ShamaraRobyn
    Options
    Hey! I just came back from hiatus as well, I only lost around 25lbs last year so I have another 85-90 left to go- though I'm 5,10"! . I'm 19 and also looking for new friends on here- please add me!
  • Aaronslostaway
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to loose 58 pounds, I lost 30 so far.

My name is Aaron nice to meet you, I'm really nice :).

Add me?.
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I am also looking to lose some :)
    SW 231
    CW 223
    GW 132
    and I'm 5"6.5' :)
    Nice to meet you and lots of good luck! :D
    -Winter
  • jasminemae0819
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Jasmine I'm 19 and a little over 270 =( looking to be back down to 130, and looking for new support/tips/friends :smile:
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a lot older than you but we have similar height, weight, and goal. You are welcome to add me if you want. :smile:
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    sure ill be friends hit me up :)
  • kpeace
    Options
    yeah lets be friends!
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :D Requests sent!
  • megadicegirl
    Options
    LOL Hello there! We nearly have the same haircut! Mine is shaved on both sides and long on the top, but yours looks a lot better :P my barber went Edward sissorhands on me the last time "sobs" Anyways I'm Whitney, i'm 5'4 and nearly 200 pounds. New mommy to a big boy! 10 pounds of cuteness and I'm also a single mommy so I am looking for fitness buddies to help keep me motivated :)

Good luck on your fitness goals!
  • OrkLady
    Options
    Hi
    I am 22 and have lost around 30pounds so far but the last fifteen or so are really giving me trouble. I am looking for some moral support from people who know what it is like to be tired and struggle with exercise goals. I don't know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to some positive reinforcement rather than guilt trips!

I wish you all strength with your goals (it's nothing to do with luck)

Feel free to add me :)
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23, 5'9 and on a mission to loose 100lb anyone feel free to add me! Also, I'm starting up a blog http://100in300.tumblr.com follow if you'd like.

:)
  • Amykins2828
    Amykins2828 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Anyone out there that wants to add me so we can help support each other, feel free to send me a request.

I'm 32. 4 years ago I was at 285, and got down to 160. I'm back up to about 190 right now, trying to get those last 30 lbs off for the second time. I'm happy to help anyone who needs encouragement or wants advice! :)
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    im 23. I have about 70 pounds left to lose. feel free to add me
  • ShrinkingEmma6
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 and I am wanting to lose 50 pounds! I love chocolate and struggle with stress eating while studying for college exams! Would love to be friends! :)
  • i'm 18 at 230 pounds. My first goal weight is to get down to 180, then to 130. Feel free to add me!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! CW 217.5 GW 130-140 5'4.