Anyone else doing INSANITY or Beachbody home videos?!

Options
Hey everyone!! I'm pretty new to this site and think its awesome! Anyone else doing INSANITY?? Or any other BEACHBODY home videos for that matter?

Feel free to Add me as well! :-)

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi

Will be started my 3rd week of T25 on monday. Good luck.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I'm doing Insanity right now. I love it!

Good luck :)
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just cooling down after finishing day 3 - would've been day 5 but been ill last 2 days, so not having tomorrow off to compensate. Unfortunately cos I've missed 2 days, I've just ended up repeating the first dvd again (or 2nd if you take into account the fitness test). Have you started doing it yet or is it next week you start?
  • Fitfabchic29
    Options
    Hi! I actually did Insanity last year and did the full 60 days and got awesome results.

I started again this week. Today was my 6th day & I'm taking pictures daily and tracking them on my blog. It really has been helping me stay accountable!
  • cytrus
    cytrus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will be starting round 2 tomorrow. I could really use an accountability partner. Did 60 d of p90 x before I got pregnant. I miss my body!
  • NurseDuggan
    NurseDuggan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right now I am starting off slow, I am halfway through Hip Hop abs and I am starting t25 in about 2 weeks :)
  • meskew87
    meskew87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a beachbody junky! I have done two rounds of Brazil Butt Lift, a round and a half of Insanity, and am now on my second round of T25.
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire here and I LOVE it :D. Most of my weight loss has been due to TF :bigsmile:
  • I did Hip Hop Abs, all 3 levels, excellent results!
  • 4athomej
    Options
    I've finished 2 rounds of Insanity as well...am starting week 2 of Focus T25...I also do Combat and Pump :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    p90x !!! first week done today!
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Options
    I've got HIP HOP ABS and TURBO JAM.
    Love them!!
    When I first got them I was so out of shape it wasn't even funny. BACK INJURY.
    Recently I've really gotten a lot out of them, I am putting more effort into them.
    I love them because I can pick the one that best fits my time schedule.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X and Insanity...along with Rush Fit.
  • SaturdayCoffee
    Options
    Currently doing a hybrid of LesMills Combat and Focus T25. :)
  • mtndank
    mtndank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just starting Power 90. My wife is doing Insanity. Feel free to friend me!
  • SummerChanny
    SummerChanny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are beachbody junkies. We have completed the insanity 60 days, and are still doing random videos in our regular workout schedule. I'm also in the middle of TurboFire ... Are you doing Shakeology with your program?
  • Fitfabchic29
    Options
    I am! It's making a huge difference!
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is killer if you want a great high intensity cardio with great pumping music. Chalene Johnson is a great motivator too. I hight recommend it!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Did part of RevAbs, finished Combat and also about to start week 3 of T25 !
    Will finish just before P90X3 comes out. I will be checking that out.

Welcome to the BB Obsession
  • NMTSPARKS
    NMTSPARKS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Loved P90X....... Trying the P90X/INSANITY HYBRID this time....... I hate cardio.....