My Mother-in-law

2»

Replies

• gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    BAHAHA!! I think that was the most hilarious thing I read all day! Not her *****y comment of course, but your amazingly smooth comeback! Thanks for the chuckle!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    LMAO why as I am reading this I can picture you being dragged by your hair as you husband grunts and says "must be nice to mommy" LOL
  • you have great attitude for dealing with what sounds like is a narcissistic mother in law! kudos to
    you!!! way to not own her immature, mean behavior and your husband sounds like
    a hoot too.... "tacos" as the thanksgiving response to her. you are blessed to
    have a husband who seems to see his mom as she is! way to go.
    way to go on your great example of life! no deterients from mean people!!
  • Lose the weight for you and wear some of that underwear with the extra padding in for your Mother-in-law ;)
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    I'm so sick of Turkey! Can I come to your house for Thanksgiving Taco's! lol That is awesome!!! I'm glad you don't let her get you down!!!! You have a great attitude! I love it!! :bigsmile:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Loved your reply!!! Plus your "tude. I guess I am lucky. My MIL doesn't even acknowledge me. I'm "the wife" She keeps telling hubby "you and I," meaning her and hubby should go out for dinner. Hubby is like what about my other half? Then she reply's in a whiny voice Well, She can come to if she wants. MY reply NO THANK YOU!!!!!!! So good for you on the leggings and heels!! GO FOR IT!!!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    How about turkey tacos?:noway: :noway: :noway: :wink:

Seriously, I loved the comeback. It would have served her right if everyone had laughed at YOUR comment.

Good luck with your weight loss goal, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, regardless of what you have for dinner or with whom you are sharing it.:flowerforyou:
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    You're hot...she's ridiculous! Here's to tearing down the haters :drinker:
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    There are some VERY unhappy people out in the world! There unhappy so they want company.:cry: You see her only couple times a year, so do it for your husband.[he wil appreciate it]:happy: :heart:
    Also you took her son from her, some don't care if there children are happy,always thinking of themselves![ bet she is single]:sad:
    When around her act like you do when she is not around,she notices! [this will make her more aggrevated]:mad: :cry:

Hard to believe she had such a wonderfull son!:smooched:

Been there!:explode:
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    You are beautiful and toooo funnny!:laugh: Oh I am so sure she is jealous of you! Oh those mother-in-laws!!! It's so weird how we love their "offspring" but can barely tollerate them! LOL!
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Thanks for the compliments, kids.

I was actually quite irritated with my husband for answering "tacos". We eat paella, for crying out loud! LOL

Anyway, we've ordered DNA tests and are diligently searching for his real mom. *wink*
  • Ha. I have heard that before. It was right after I had my son and managed to get into a size 6. I was really proud of all the hard work I had done. You can imagine my big let down when I went to see my MIL in the hospital and she said, "Bri's got a big butt."

Then, when I lost even more weight she said,"you have a flat butt."

Uggh. You can't please 'em.

That was a good come back you had for yours though, I wish I could think on my feet like that. :)
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Thanks for the compliments, kids.

I was actually quite irritated with my husband for answering "tacos". We eat paella, for crying out loud! LOL

Anyway, we've ordered DNA tests and are diligently searching for his real mom. *wink*

lmao I love it!!
    I so want to take you to meet my MIL so she can be put in her place! haha
This discussion has been closed.