My first weigh in was awesome!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tinahein
    tinahein Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That mus be such a wonderful feeling! .....CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I decided to change my lifestyle 4 weeks ago today. I only weigh in once a month and today was that day for me. I lost 12.5 pounds in 4 weeks. I am so excited and so very proud of myself. My blood pressure was 138/86 last month and today it was 128/80. My doctor was very impressed with the results. It was so nice to see my ticker go from 90 pounds to 78 pounds to go. I am so motivated and was not planning on getting on the treadmill today, but I think I will. LOL! I know I can do this and will continue on this journey with ME on my side. Thanks MFP for all the support! :):bigsmile:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I dont know how you have the will power to stay off the danged scale for a whole 4 weeks. I barely have the strength to keep off it throughout the week! Kudos!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Hold onto that feeling forever! I'm proud of you!!
  • lorifrost1
    lorifrost1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing!! Keep it up. I'm glad to hear that your doctor recognized how your health has improved because of it! When it comes down to it, that's what really matter, right?! I'm sure you're looking and feeling fabulous! Keep it up!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    good job, especially on lowering the BP! way to go!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep on doing what you're doin!! :bigsmile:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome job keep up the great work!
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :)
  • harleymotivatedmama
    Options
    Way to go...what an inspiration!
  • brandip22
    Options
    Way to go!! Even cooler that you can wait a month to weigh- I have to do it every day!! Good job:)
  • mariecampa
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • marijones
    Options
    that's awesome ! I would LOVE to have those same results after a month ! Keep up the great work !
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! Congrats to u!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!