Skinny Parfait

michelefisher65
michelefisher65 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Recipes
Hi! I LOVE dessert and came up with the following recipe for parfaits, for only 90 calories!

I use the sugar-free Jello pudding snacks or the sugar-free gelatin (I like cherry best). I scoop half of the container of pudding (or jello) into a milk glass, layer it with a tbs. of fat-free cool whip, then add the second half of the pudding, topped off with another tbs. of cool whip. It is yummy. I've also used tapioca pudding (sugar free) and layered it with raspberries vs. the cool whip. Anyway, just thought I'd share...

Replies

• michelefisher65
    michelefisher65 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I LOVE dessert and came up with the following recipe for parfaits, for only 90 calories!

I use the sugar-free Jello pudding snacks or the sugar-free gelatin (I like cherry best). I scoop half of the container of pudding (or jello) into a milk glass, layer it with a tbs. of fat-free cool whip, then add the second half of the pudding, topped off with another tbs. of cool whip. It is yummy. I've also used tapioca pudding (sugar free) and layered it with raspberries vs. the cool whip. Anyway, just thought I'd share...
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    yummmmmmmmmm
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    mmm..gotta love food ideas.
This discussion has been closed.