Hi! New today

Options
Hi! I am new today. I am currently 202 pounds and it has dawned on me that I have gained 87 pounds in thirteen years!!!! I knew but I didn't. If you know what I mean. I am in very bad health and I am losing the ability to live my life w/out complications. I'm here today to fight for my life back. I would love to have friends to help me along the way. Thanks, and good luck to you all!

Replies

• ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is the most important step! Youve realised that you have to do something and its you thats made the decision! I wish you all the best on your journey. I think its best to set yourself small targets that are achievable rather than unrealistic ones that make you feel crappy when you havent reached them.
    Also you will have bad days when you feel that you have to pig out, and these are ok, just get back on the wagon, forget about whats happened and look to reach that target youve set yourself!

Feel free to add me if you so wish :)
  • dellielove
    Options
    Hi I am new today .... Well actually I'm back after a few months last time I tried to do it without community support this time I'd love to encourage and get encouraged to fight this battle of unwanted weight ;-) have a great day and good luck ;-)
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi and Good afternoon. Welcome to MFP where you will find tones of friends that will help you with motivation. Good luck to you also. Add me if you like. Have a fantastic movtivated day