Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends looking for friends

Replies

• This is the only site you need for motivation and help. :smile:
  • hiya im new please add me, my names gemma
  • First time on MFP!!!
  • Lou2016
    Lou2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Happy to have new friends, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • JoeFiesta
    JoeFiesta Posts: 10 Member
    Motivation is a requirement for success!
    Count me in for motivating friend requests.
  • Great. I can always use new friend to help motivate. We can do it!
  • I could use some new friends. Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Agreed - good thread.

Feel free to add :)
  • sassy9111
    sassy9111 Posts: 23 Member
    Need all the friends and support I can get.
    All welcome, I don't care if your active, a couch potaeto ssssssssssssssss
    Male Femaile, Young Old
  • Add me! :D I wont bite
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Feel free to add me xx!!
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP!
  • FerryfieldLad
    FerryfieldLad Posts: 185 Member
    Add me to this list, feel free to add me!
  • Hello! My name is Vyktoria, I am 21 years old and a mother to a 6 month old baby boy. I'm really just looking for some support and guidance - seeing as I am at the heaviest I've ever been and it's time to make a major change. Please feel free to add me!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Hey everybody! I'm looking for some new supportive friends. Feel free to add me!

19641170.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Hello everyone! :) If you need someone to talk to with a good sense of humor and supportive, I'm you're girl! And I would love the same in return. I love to laugh and be challenged, so if you want a little competition and an awesome friend (not to toot my own horn or anything lol) A little about me... I'm 32, single mom of the 3 weirdest (in a good way) children. Ages 10,7,3 boy, girl, girl. I just started on another weight loss journey, for the final time dammit! :) would love some fun, down to earth, outgoing, hilarious people to chat with and stuff :) Feel free to add me! I would love it!
  • Hi - Looking for a few new friends. I am about to turn 40, female, karateka, mother of three, and currently going through a health crisis with one of my children. I could use a reason to login daily.

Good energy and wishes to all of you on your weight loss journeys! When I use MFP, I lose weight.
  • Looking for company for the journey - please feel free to add me!
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    I'll accept any friend requests. :)

^^This ^^
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Almost always looking for new friends