Hallelujah!!! Onederland at last!

Options

Replies

• jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful stuff, Sue, congrats congrats congrats! I remember the feeling well, and I must say it was one of the happiest days of my life! Yay for you!! :drinker:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful woman - congratulations on your Onderland! Very inspiring!
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I am so happy for you, you have worked hard for this, taking care of that temple of yours has and will continue to open many happy doors for both you and Ed.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!! You have been such an inspiration...continued best wishes on your journey!!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thank you for some wonderful motivation! I'm hoping to get below 200 for my first goal also...it just seems the pounds are coming off SO SLOW that it is already discouraging (and I've only been at this for a couple of weeks)! You have done a wonderful job!!! Congratulations to you! If you keep it up you're going to fade away to nothing!

I had to answer this post, but my answer became too long...too important to lose in the middle of this post. So...I made this blog for you and for all the other folks like you, who are just starting out and getting discouraged already. Please read my response which was insisted by your comment.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Hanfordrose/view/-the-pounds-are-coming-off-so-slow-that-it-is-already-discouraging-580054
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    GoGranny.gif

Doing my happy dance for you ....... great job !
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What great news...making it to that magical number. Of course, there's no doubt that you'll continue on to the next goal that you've set. I always look forward to your posts and updates. They give so many others the boost they need to keep positive and keep forging ahead. Now...I have to go read your blog!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I just love your posts and ed being such an amazing support. frickin AWESOME.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Edited because I made comments meant to be encouraging that I realized were not necessary after reading your blog post. 80 pounds done & gone: what an inspiration you are!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    love it!!! and i love your tsk-tsk look at your hubby, lol :laugh:
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    GoGranny.gif

Doing my happy dance for you ....... great job !

I absolutely love the Grannie Happy Dance! :laugh:
  • chubber231
    chubber231 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I read your posts, regularly. You are a true inspiration.
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Onderland today, wonderland after your knee surgery. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person. All the best to you.
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! So happy fot you and celebrating with you!!
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done Sue! And with a few pounds to spare!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and your husband sounds so supportive (as he should be. LOL). That's just so sweet of him to hug and kiss you after your weigh-in. :cry:
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love the pics! You are sporting a very nice tan too!! Great smile. Your progress is heartening. Thank you!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Love, love this post! I haven't logged on for awhile, but today I did. I was drawn to thoughts of you today. So happy for you! Go!
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Made it there myself 2 weeks ago. Ain't it grand?
  • lgrahamtx
    Options
    Amazing! You look so happy and also really great!