Making the World a Fatter Place

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Yoplait yogurt, which has twice as much real sugar per serving as Lucky Charms cereal

Awesome ! Back to Lucky Charms for me !!!

h6077921F
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Do ever reply minnie?

Only when she wants to tell someone it is past their bed time.

Mokey 41 how many handles do you have?????
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Its all about the money just follow the money
    But the focus on promoting unhealthy lifestyles abroad has also increased, ironically, because the United States has succeeded in promoting healthier ones at home. Americans are eating less fast food and ingesting fewer calories than they did a decade ago - a trend that should begin to lower U.S. obesity rates, which have largely plateaued. San Francisco actually tried to ban McDonald's Happy Meals because they target kids with fat and sugar, and this summer Taco Bell announced it is dropping food-toy combos for children altogether. As eating patterns have changed, the food industry has looked to new markets. Take high-fructose corn syrup. U.S. consumption, at around 27 pounds per capita last year, has declined in large part due to mounting concerns that it is an important driver in the obesity epidemic. So American corn producers have looked to export markets to pick up the slack. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2012 the United States exported 1.47 million metric tons of fructose, a 1,450 percent increase from 1995. - See more at: http://mcalesternews.com/features/x1253343348/How-America-is-exporting-its-obesity-epidemic#sthash.tFXCK2s8.dpuf{/quote]

tumblr_m3bwbqNJIG1rrgbmqo1_500.gif
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    20130429-155819.jpg
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    You have got to be kidding me.......
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Do ever reply minnie?

Sorry what?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    FACT-YES-ITS-A-CONSPIRACY.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    In for the charts and to make sure she leaves Bacon alone....

and waiting on more Kittehs
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    While I do think that there is something about the business of high fructose corn syrup and some of the studies are very interesting, there is still a lot to be said for personal accountability. It's not like we tied the Mexican people up and forced high fructose corn syrup and junk food and soda down their throats. We all have to choose what and how much we eat. I will be the first one to say that I do occasionally eat junk, and like Taunto, I eat ice cream regularly. I have lost a little over 70 lbs in the last year, so I must be doing something right!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    :yawn:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Do ever reply minnie?

Sorry what?

lmao..what? Are you calling me Mokey because if so...YOU EPIC FAIL! hahahaha

ETA: I've got nothing to prove, but this is my one and only account. Please feel free to ask the mods to run an IP check if you are THAT sure I'm a duplicate account :flowerforyou:

Although, I'm sure the same probably can't be said for you :bigsmile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    crazypeople.jpg
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    the-shining-jack_zps8089bf5f.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    images_zps8eba19c9.jpeg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member

ETA: I've got nothing to prove, but this is my one and only account. Please feel free to ask the mods to run an IP check if you are THAT sure I'm a duplicate account :flowerforyou:

You got to it before I did....2 thumbs up.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    cat+bat+country.jpg
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Minnie is a great example of why you should stay the **** away from fen-phen

Ahhhahahahaha! :laugh: Sorry, got carried away there...

Ah, Minnie, I don't usually comment on your threads, but here, have a flower :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

have you tried out the walmart scooters? they look fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

You do understand that an insult is an insult, whether stated directly here or linked to a youtube video.

ETA: Oh and nah, I'll pass. About to be done with C25K and moving on to C210K so I've no desire to ride those scooters. Not unless we can somehow up the speed on them and race. :bigsmile:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member

Don't forget about queso, and quacamole.

Mmmm... Queso!
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member

have you tried out the walmart scooters? they look fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4
This discussion has been closed.