Ladies losing pregnancy weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had my little girl 12/11/12 and I gained 65 pounds total. So far I have lost 44 lbs of it back doing weights, walking and focus t25 that really helped. I feel the best I have felt in years and I will have it all off before the year is over..

good luck
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 girls....and striving to lose another 20lbs or so...maybe more! Feel free to add me...I try to login daily!
  • joanieles
    Options
    Hi ladies! My little girl is 7 months old and I still have 10 pounds to loose. I gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy. I lost 15 pounds right away and then 5 pounds in three months but the last 10 are so hard to loose!! I'm glad I found this group!
  • kristyb467
    kristyb467 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am usually the last to post on boards, or to admit I need accountability - but... here goes! I have a 6 year old and a 5 month old. I have 6lbs to go from this last pregnancy. I am still carrying around an extra 20 from after the 6yo was born. Would love to lose 15-20 total. So nice to know I'm not alone!
  • weebee05
    weebee05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yay for a post pregnancy board! I have a 2.5 year old and 5 month old. This site is great!
  • verasasha
    Options
    bump