How naughty would you get...

Options

Replies

• donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bacon, fried egg, carmelized onions, potato chips, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce equals amazing
  • caw001
    Options
    Begging to differ, because good burgers have bacon (and mushrooms and avocado)... :drinker:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Filthy-Burger.jpg

Burger, Bacon, Pulled Pork, Cheese, BBQ Sauce. Missing some chopped pork though, and habanero pickles.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Never met a bleu cheese burger I didn't like... ;)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    any one trying that burger king burger with fryes in it? i don't really eat out
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Naughtiest would be to have beef because I make turkey ones and they're good but beef is so much yummier. I would add mayo, ketchup, pepper jack cheese, avocado and bacon of course. Yum now I want one!!
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I prefer just enough toppings to enhance the burger such as sweet peppers and cheese :bigsmile:
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Linda Mcartney burger with the mozzarella cheese inside topped with chopped vine tomatoes and a sweet onion relish on a bed of lettuce. It has to be a rustic Scottish morning roll, too.

Vegetarians can chow down burgers too, I tells ya!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Ground beef, chopped bacon, worcestershire, minced garlic and onion, salt and jalapeno peppers in the burger patty on top of a whole wheat kaiser roll topped with mashed avocado/sriracha, cilantro, and fried onion rings.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options

I haven't seen that yet, but sounds like a Pittsburgh idea (and delicious!)
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I made lamb burgers Friday night that were to die for...
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

I haven't seen that yet, but sounds like a Pittsburgh idea (and delicious!)

i keep see the commercials for it thats how i found out about it
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ground beef, chopped bacon, worcestershire, minced garlic and onion, salt and jalapeno peppers in the burger patty on top of a whole wheat kaiser roll topped with mashed avocado/sriracha, cilantro, and fried onion rings.

You would have me if you subbed the avocado/sriracha for a horseradish sauce. Mmmmmm
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hahaha this got intense quickly lol..

Glad to see fellow burger lovers out there :drinker:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    The answer is always bacon

tumblr_mtlywfdFDo1rp6cp5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mt6sawa1Sd1rjbwv6o3_250.gif

tumblr_mpw5d1xE5e1s8ia9xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mo1euqNQAe1ql4d19o1_500.jpg

Delicious!!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

You would have me if you subbed the avocado/sriracha for a horseradish sauce. Mmmmmm

Horseradish mixed with a little sour cream or creme fraiche would be nice too.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Even at my naughtiest I bet I could barely hit 300 calories. :/ I guess I could make the burger really, really big...it'd still be made of black beans, however. :P
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mmmm........bay-CON!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    85/15 beef, bacon, cheese,caramelized onions, lettuce, mayo, mustard,ketchup on a buttered bun.:love:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    85/15 beef, bacon, cheese,caramelized onions, lettuce, mayo, mustard,ketchup on a buttered bun.:love:

You just shut your dirty mouth....buttered buns....

*drool*