10 Weeks, 12lbs - Progress Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good job! Can I ask what exercises you are doing? Or just calorie deficit?

Just calorie deficit pretty much. I did a little exercise at the beginning but I have dodgy knees that did NOT like me doing much more than just walking after having a baby and gaining lots of weight! My plan is to start back up with the exercise when I am a bit lighter so it will be kinder to my knees.

So yeah - just sticking to 1600-1800 ish calories a day (I'm 5'9") and not cutting anything out, just making sure I'm sensible with portions and try to get plenty of veggies.
  • splatt1961
    splatt1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done, 12lbs and thank you for posting, every pound makes a difference. You look great, good luck for the next 12lbs.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Wow, that is impressive. I am eating at a deficit (1700-1800 with my breastfeeding calories added in) but still gaining. I usually watch what I eat but I have ice cream and snacks sometimes. No candy, pop, or drinks. But I still gain.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Here's my progress pic - I've noticed it in my face and the way my clothes are fitting, but not really in my body until I did this side-by-side comparison!

OJNiIBi.jpg
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's only 12 lbs. Chceck your scale. Awesome!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • Justsimply67
    Options
    As everyone has stated, you look great and 12 lbs lost looks like 20 lbs lost on you. Way to go!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! It is inspiring and encouraging to see the difference with 12 pounds. You look fabulous!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Thank you for sharing. It's very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!