Anyone else doing INSANITY or Beachbody home videos?!

Options

Replies

• donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    P90X - amazing how fast the body adapts.
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I found out the other day that Shakeology is a meal replacement drink (I thought it was a protein shake), do you actually have this as a replacement or do you have it as well as other meals to make sure you're having the full calorie allowance?
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sorry another question - what sort of programmes are P90X and T25? They're mentioned a lot and people are getting really good results from them.
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Slim in 6. I'm a beginner and it's low impact but still very challenging. I love it! And I'm now addicted. I also have Hip Hop Abs that I will probably start once I'm finished with my 6 weeks of Slim in 6. I'm currently in my third week doing Ramp it Up. I've had great results with it. Lost 8 pounds in my first ten days! Hip Hop Abs is fun, and Slim in 6 is challenging and a real strength builder. Once I get a little more in shape, I'd like to try Turbo Jam or T25.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today!
  • Chocolaloverz
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and I'm on 2nd week of Insanity, I hope I can finish it all this time :)
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starting Brazil Butt Life tonight....if anyone has any pointers lemme know...I am VERY new at this.
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "Completed" Insanity in July. In Focus T25 Beta week 4 right now. Plan to do The Asylum next. Love these workouts! Lost 36lbs so far! Wife is doing the same workouts...also finished Insanity. Feel free to add me.
  • mitatobe
    Options
    Hi just started insanity and am scared and need a partner to push through. Had been doing gym but hopefully insanity kicks it into gear!!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've completed Insanity, Asylum, and p90x. Currently doing T25. 5 weeks in. Friend me if you'd like. Happy to throw support your way!
  • Toekneelynn
    Options
    I started Insanity but I hate working out so much I'm having a hard time sticking with it :sad:
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today!

Me too. Just did the Fit Test.

Finished one round of Insanity in August. Second month kicked my *kitten* hard. Liked how I felt, though, and liked the structure, so here I am in Round 2. This time I took photos and am going to get the T-shirt!
  • jellybeans37
    jellybeans37 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in the second week of Les Mills pump
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do almost all the beachbody videos, Love them I also love Bob Harper and Jillian Micheals too.
  • HunnyBeeDee
    Options
    I'm doing Slim in 6, on week 3, day 19. Noticed a difference in my body tone and look, not shed any pounds or inches as of yet though :( My Mr is combining Insanity and P90X :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I lost most of my weight with P90X and now I'm in my last week of insanity. I ran out of Shakeology but I'm getting a new shipment tomorrow so I'm going to redo the 2nd month of Insanity again. Then maybe T25, Turbofire, or Bodybeast. Not sure which one yet.
  • Daws387
    Daws387 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i'm in week 3 of my 2nd round of insanity! it still kicks my butt!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    just did the insanity fit test today! Looking forward to changes in then next 60 days.
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Be strong. It works! Be sure to concentrate on form. That is WAY more important than speed.
  • Yurizzle
    Yurizzle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I kinda do Insanity...

I love the Cardio Power and Resistance workout. I do that 1-2 per week and i go to a bootcamp 2 times per week. I have noticed that Insanity improves my strength and endurance.. therefore my running has also improved :)

fell free to add me, i'm new here too