Do you really lose 30 Lbs on Insanity?

Options
13»

Replies

• TrashyAbercrombie
    Options
    Ill be starting week 4 today of round 1 and I've only lost 6 pounds so far. I don't follow the diet plan but I eat well enough and stay in my calorie goal. Hopefully by the end of month 2 ill have lost 6 more pounds. I feel a lot stronger and I feel like my butt and thighs have gotten smaller/more toned lol. I plan on just repeating the program over and over until May...so that's 4 rounds in all. Hopefully I can lose 30 pounds that way!
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've just finished the 60 day insanity program, I lost 14lb and about 11 inches, I feel much fitter and stronger now as well, it is hard work and diet does make all the difference. After a few days rest in going to start an insanity/YAYOG hybrid. My before and agrees are on the success forum for anyone that wants to have a look.
  • gothkimmie13
    Options
    yeah you can lose what ever amount, there isn't really a set amount that you can lose. I have completed the first month of insanity and have lost 11 Lbs, i've just started month 2 which is tiring but i wouldn't say its as bad as people are making out lol I love it! Was considering to do month 1 again after I finish but now not sure if to do just month 2 again :/

Me and my fitness partner measure inches for weightloss at the end of each week instead of the scale but I weigh myself after each month at boots :D