Snacks?!?!

Options
I need some new snack ideas! I have a few staples, but need to branch out. Ladies, I really need help for those pesky PMS snack cravings!! :(
Any ideas...? What does everyone else snack on?

Replies

• MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Skinny cow mini fudge pops... or 100 cal packs of shortbread fudge.. hehe, as you can see, I like my chocolate.. and when I have the salty cravings, I get the 100 cal packs of the cheez its
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Popumz! Look in your organic cookie aisle!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Jello sugar free pudding
    Almonds
    Apples
    Prunes
    Peanut Butter
    Frozen yogurt (Kemp's offer single serving sizes that help control portion size!)
    String cheese
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My go-to's are:

1/2 a granny smith apple and a baby bell gouda round (or a baby bell light)
    100 calorie bag of popcorn
    Vitatop muffin (chocolate or blueberry) and coffee with creamer
    emerald 100 calorie pack of cocoa roast almonds
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Quaker Rice Cakes are good. I usually get the mini ones....in chocolate of course!! Fruit like bananas and apples are always an easy snack too.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    When I PMS I crave salt. Snyder's mini pretzels seem to do the trick. 110 calories for 20 pieces. Or triscuits or wheat thins with a low fat laughing cow wedge.

I'm also a big fan of hard boiled eggs and string cheese. Both seem to keep the hunger away better than the carb type snacks listed above..
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My new favorite! Baby Bell Light and wheat thins!
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! These snack suggestions are awesome!
    I just went to the store and discovered the Jello pudding sugar free snack packs. They are 60 calories and have amazing flavors!! I got cinnamon roll, banana fudge supreme, and dulce de lece...yum! (can you tell Im on a sweet craving?!)
  • e1ny
    e1ny Posts: 29
    Options
    And you can top the 60 cal jello snacks with 1 tbsp of cool whip (which is considered half a serving of cool whip) -- even better.
  • Haylstorms
    Haylstorms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk...it is actually made with 1% milk and you get all the other benefits of regular milk in a tasty drink!
  • Haylstorms
    Haylstorms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you freeze the jello pudding packs and then defrost for just a few seconds in the microwave, it is better than ice cream....okay maybe not better but pretty darn good! I also find they are more filling and satisfying when frozen.
  • firecaptainswife
    Options
    I love, love, love...did I say LOVE? haha....you gotta try Klondike's 100 calorie chocolate fudge ice cream bars. They are soooooo yummy! I'm also a fan of wheat thins and laughing cow cheese. Snack on!