What ICE CREAM is in Your Freezer Currently ?

Options

Replies

• StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I am not a big ice cream person, I'd rather have cake or cookies :) Plus, we have one kid allergic to milk so it's just better not to keep it in the house. If we want a cold treat - we have a Menchie's and a Yogurtland within walking distance (scootering distance for the kids) so we do that (and walk off most of the calories!)
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    Options
    Right now:

Talenti Salted Caramel Gelato
    Talenti Double Dark Choc Gelato

Normally
    Those two above plus Talenti Meditarranean mint, Hagen Dazs white chocolate raspberry truffle, dulce de leche, etc.

There was a time when I couldn't keep any ice cream, chips, cookies, etc in the house. Resisting temptation was very hard for me

Now that I've learned portion control and even more importantly SELF control, I have all of those plus on occasion candy and chocolate and I don't go on massive binges like I used to. I even go several days without eating it if I don't want to.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    pumpkin spice chocolate chip gelato from Wholefoods. I am addicted to their gelato lately. The blueberry cheesecake is my favorite but i don;t buy pints of it because i'd eat the whole container in one sitting

oh, I also have some reduced calorie Blue Bunny brand "Sweet Freedom" caramel & vanilla swirl bars that i nabbed on sale for like $1 a box. They are low-cal ( I think they are sugar free & low fat) Normally i can do low fat but sugar free tastes weird to me, but I actually like these
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Breyer's Carb Smart chocolate ice cream.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell 90 cal Moo Bars. No sugar added.

JEALOUS!!! my husband had me taste blue bell when I went to visit his family and now I am hooked but cant have it unless we go to visit!
  • AshleyNWilliams84
    Options
    Plain Vanilla and Walmart's Cookies and Cream and Peanut Butter Cup half and half mix. -- One heaping spoonful on my cheat day and I'm good!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I know it's not technically ice cream but...

Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Gelato
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    heavenly hash and mint chocolate chip...
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Three boxes of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, mint, chocolate and vanilla. Yum!

Which is weird because until I found these, I was a 'take it or leave it' kind of person with ice cream.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I feel Pretty
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough. I may have had some last night... YUM!
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Churned Vanilla (100 calories per 1/2 cup), and Sherbet I think thats like 120 calories per half a cup. I know its not the best to eat, but if it fits in my calories, then I'll have some.
  • TreetYoSelf
    Options
    None, because i would eat IT ALL
  • jan3h
    jan3h Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    None, and there never is because I don't like icecream!!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    None. :sad:

But my homemade yogurt should be done in about 18 hours. :-D Then I'm going to mix it with peanut butter and chocolate and make my own frozen yogurt. Just to see if it will work.
  • Mongognom
    Options
    I made a huge batch of Gooseberry Sorbet when they were in season, so I'll be eating that until it's gone.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Haagen-Daz Peanut Butter Pie
    Friendly's Mocha Chunk
    Hood Chocolate Chip
    ben & Jerry's Peanutbutter Jam Session
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    none :cry:
  • Soulpaint
    Soulpaint Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    There's not enough room with the dead body in there atm.

+1
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    None, but i need to get some.

Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra. Holy crap, good stuff.