Annoying NSV

Options
I've only been watching what I eat for a few weeks now, but I'm at work and my pants keep falling down.... Time to make a new notch in the belt!

A wonderfully annoying NSV!

Replies

• imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • liveinthemoment24
    Options
    What I would give for my pants to fall down.... :P And in only a few weeks, that's awesome..keep doing what you're doing!! Best of luck to ya!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV hope you have many more to come. Good Job that is such an accomplishment.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I've only been watching what I eat for a few weeks now, but I'm at work and my pants keep falling down.... Time to make a new notch in the belt!

I may be a dud..but what is NSV? Thanks! HEHE
  • livedb
    livedb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have kept the same belt I started with since may. I have added 5 holes so far. It i inspiring to put on each day.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Same here! Yesterday I wore some Dockers from May of this year and my neighbor and my mom conspired to beg me never to wear them again LOL - just way, way too baggy.

And when I got dressed I thought it looked "cute" with my much more flattering, fitted top.

melancholy sigh ;-)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

I may be a dud..but what is NSV? Thanks! HEHE

non scale victory. Something happy about your loss/fitness unrelated to numbers on the scale!
  • MrMatt1982
    Options
    Thanks all. It's a great beginning!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Oh it's hateful, isn't it! Such a nuisance! Bet you feel ten feet tall :happy:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Awfully wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!