Losing steam and motivation...noooo!!!

Options
Hello fellow fit bloggers! So here's my dilemma....
MWF I work out in the mornings, running specifically but then Tues/Thurs I have no choice but to go to the gym after work. Between working which can get pretty physical (working 7 days a week cleaning 50+ tanning beds a day oi vey!) I am so exhausted and seem to lose all my fitness motivation in the evening. The first three weeks were no big deal but now I feel I'm getting burnt out. I still have that fire in me and won't stop working out in the AM but again the after work challenge seems so daunting. I love the idea of working out m-f as I feel when my body is in constant motion I in turn stay in motion...but here I am asking the age old question...what do I do? Any sage advice or words of wisdom in keeping consistent? Many thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• TamiBarnes66
    TamiBarnes66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its hard to find the mojo to get moving after working an exhaustive day. You could try looking into doing something fun and different than what you would normally do. Like a class at the gym: yoga or water aerobics or maybe something more lively like Zumba.
    Just a thought
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Are your calories inline with all the extra effort that you now do?

cleaning 50+ tanning beds sounds like you must be burning through the calories, Make sure you eat enough and if you can maybe buy/lend a heart rate monitor to see actually how many calories you burn while at work.