Finding my 'Weight Loss' twin!

Replies

• xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    But then I have to remember that I have big boobs, and my boobs are the last to go when I lose weight. So I have to take that into account when setting my goals - I will always have big boobs and therefore weigh more than another woman, same height, with small boobs.

I wish my boobs were the last thing to go. :grumble:
  • Hey everybody, this is such a good idea!! I'm 23, 5'6 and I currently weigh 145lbs with a goal weight of somewhere between 130 and 139, I don't know exactly what yet I'm just going to see how it goes for now!!
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    I'm 18, 5'1" and weight 186 lbs as of Friday. Started on 204lbs, my first goal is getting to 170lbs because I remember I still looked good --- just this time I'll be toned!
    Ooh I like this! I would like to find my fitness twin too so that we can keep each other motivated! :smile:

I'm 21, 5'3", I weigh 180 lbs and I'm trying to go down to 140 lbs at least because that would be a healthy BMI. I'm also a full-time college student and I have a part-time job. Hoping to do something in the medical field, but unsure what just yet.

Twinsie, I hope you're out there! :flowerforyou: lol

Oooh hello there twin! We've even lost about the same amount <3

Hayy twin! haha I'm excited that we have so much in common! Can't wait to shred more pounds with you. :bigsmile: #twinning lmao
  • But then I have to remember that I have big boobs, and my boobs are the last to go when I lose weight. So I have to take that into account when setting my goals - I will always have big boobs and therefore weigh more than another woman, same height, with small boobs.

I wish my boobs were the last thing to go. :grumble:

I wish I had boobs to begin with :grumble:
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    This is great! I'm about 5'4" and I'm currently 96kg (211lbs) and I'm looking to drop 10 kgs (22lbs) every 10-11 weeks.

My long term goal is to fit a size 10 as I'm now hovering between a 16-18 and the last time I was a size 10, I thought I looked pretty hot!

So anyone else with similar dimensions/aspirations, feel free to add me too! :D
  • Exton66
    Exton66 Posts: 3 Member
    Love this idea.
    I am 5'6''
    Current weight 147 lb
    Target 130 lb
    I am 47.
    I know there are a couple of you there with similar measurements
    But being in your early 20s I suspect you want to chum up with pals of a similar age.
    I would like to achieve this by December if possible in time for my 10th wedding anniversary.
    I am not fussed by age but don't want to impose myself on the youth
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    I am 5" 3' I started at 230lb (105kg) I am now 78.7kg (173lb) feel free to add if you would like. I log in daily.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm 27, 5'3" and 190. I'd love some gal friends around my size!
  • suzshust
    suzshust Posts: 11 Member
    Love this post but I'm starting to think my twin doesn't exist...I'm 33, almost 5'9" and 230 lbs. Twins? Anyone? :flowerforyou:
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi Everyone! I' m 22 and 5'6"
    SW 172
    CW 152
    GW 145 short-term then 130
    Add me :)
  • CitronAtomique
    CitronAtomique Posts: 21 Member
    Awesome!!!
    Im also looking for a twin! ^^

23 years old , 4.9 209 lbs!! :D

Feel free to add me! I also have fitbit (since last night! ) Add Me! ----> CitronAtomique

:D
  • :smile:
    I am 5'4 and I weigh 137, I am chubby in the stomach. I look three months preg. :(
    My goal weight is 122.

I have started running to get off the weight quickly.
  • I'm 5'2' and 194 lbs, I started at 232 but had a little help. On July 30, I had the Gastric Bypass surgery for other health reasons. I need a tape measure so I can get measured. I struggle now with getting enough calories and protein in. But I would love a twin, triplet or a village to encourage one another. Good luck
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    This is great! I'm about 5'4" and I'm currently 96kg (211lbs) and I'm looking to drop 10 kgs (22lbs) every 10-11 weeks.

My long term goal is to fit a size 10 as I'm now hovering between a 16-18 and the last time I was a size 10, I thought I looked pretty hot!

So anyone else with similar dimensions/aspirations, feel free to add me too! :D

I am 5'5" 210 lb and 33 yrs old. I am a nurse and have been lax on excercising regular since having surgery last december and gained 15 lbs i had lost. Time to shape up! (literally)
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Hey all! I'm 5'2.5 and 197 pounds!! Add me if you want! Looking to get to 130 hopefully. :)
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Hi Everyone! I' m 22 and 5'6"
    SW 172
    CW 152
    GW 145 short-term then 130
    Add me :)

You look amazing, girl! Keep it up! :heart:
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Wish I had a twin like this....
    I eat like my avatar and look nothing like the rest of you girls yet!
    5'11"
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member

Then go forth & addeth me, me lord n' ladies! I look forward to nullifying these stupid stomach pooches & Tyrannosaurus Rex thighs togetha! :drinker:

You say T-rex thighs like it is a bad thing. You know T-rex wasn't fat right?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    F 5'6", 28

SW: 212
    CW: 180
    GW: 160
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Hey everybody, this is such a good idea!! I'm 23, 5'6 and I currently weigh 145lbs with a goal weight of somewhere between 130 and 139, I don't know exactly what yet I'm just going to see how it goes for now!!

Hello twin:)

I'm 21, 5'6", starting weight of 148lbs currently at 131lbs and hoping to get down to 120lbs:) We have about the same amount to lose! :)