After & Before - My Flip-Flopped Success Pics

Options

Replies

• SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I :heart: motivational stories and pics like yours, OP! you've done great. Thank you for sharing!
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Well done!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You look great...congratulations.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great work! Way to stay committed!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and you've definitely motivated me. It took me about 7 months to lose 25 pounds, the last ten being the hardest. I'm doing it all over again now that I've had a baby, and I'm finding myself having the same frustrations. Instead of age, though, I'm trying to not let the "I've had a baby, and my body will never be the same again" attitude take over. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great perseverance to get to where you feel comfortable! Amazing what that 20 lb difference mad!
  • jenf330
    jenf330 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look 10 years younger... seriously you could pass for a teenager... as well as GORGEOUS.

Well done. :smile:

PS I'm only after a small loss, as well (17lb) so I'm so glad you posted these. The difference is incredible! And yes it is slow - I'm on half a pound a week but hey.

Thanks :) Yeah, and that 1/2 pound a week was just an average! Does your weight swing wildly like mine? I'm wondering if that's common for people with less to lose. Even now I weigh in anywhere between 122 and 125 and it can change by that much overnight. So frustrating....
  • jenf330
    Options
    You look great...congratulations.

Thanks! And I love your ticker background! HTTR
  • jenf330
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing. And thank you for this post. Your stats are just like mine. At 5'6" I've hovered between 127-137 most of my adult life, until one day I stepped on the scale and it read 141. *gasp* Yes, it was still a healthy weight, but I wasn't happy at 137, let alone 141! :sad: That's when I started here. I'm now at about 122-123.

I can't see a difference. My old clothes fit terribly, if they even stay up. I'm wearing size 2's in most things. But I can't see it. Looking at your photo I'm hopeful I've had the change you have. :drinker:

Same here! It felt like I gained the weight overnight!! I'm sure there's a difference on you. It seriously wasn't until my husband put this side-by-side together that it actually hit me. Look at some old pictures...it helps :)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are lookin' good lady! Way to go. I don't think you should be ashamed to put these on Facebook. You should be proud of your success.
  • andreagenther
    andreagenther Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You did a great job sticking with it. Those long term goals are so hard to stick with. All your hard work has payed off and now you look healthy, beautiful, and happy.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You look great. You definitely look much younger now!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome, great job :smile:
  • AndreaInRC
    Options
    Congratulations! I know it feels great. :-)
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You did a wonderful job sticking with it.... To be honest with you, I was about ready to call it quits today, or tomorrow. I would like to lose 20-25 lbs. 5'9, 200 lbs, 56 yrs old, and small boned, although you wouldn't know it if you looked at me.... anyway, I figured I would lose faster than I have been, but nope.... so I figured to heck with it... But, after reading your post, I think that I will keep going.... a 1/2 lb a week is a 1/2 lb a week. Those 1/2 lbs add up...... eventually... Thank you... Kat :):flowerforyou:
  • psylvester1
    Options
    To the OP, do you remember how long you tried the whole "eat more to lose more" approach? It doesn't seem to be working for me either, so I was just curious. Thank you!
  • HobbitSithLord
    HobbitSithLord Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Blast that all over Facebook, because it's an impressive change and you deserve the attention for all that dedication. :)
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I hope that was an awesome red.
    Thanks for the re-motivation (I'm bouncing around the same weight) and the cal tip- I'm 5"6 as well, I found that 1600-1700 felt like maintenance, so dropped to 1200- which backfired as I binged beyond my hunger.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    very nice!
  • catgirl711
    Options
    I like many others that have posted am really glad to see some "small weight loss" posts. It can get really frustrating when it seems like if you aren't losing more than 20lbs that your weight loss doesn't matter. I'm excited that you have gotten the great response you have.

You do look amazing! And yes I know that my weight fluctuates anywhere from 1/2 a pound to 4 pounds overnight, I actually try not to weigh myself too much because then I freak out about that number too much. But unless you see an increase over a number of days it's just water weight and goes away.

Thanks again for posting! It's great to see the small numbers looking so great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!