shopping for new scales (body not food)...any suggestions

Options
Mine are horrible, not very old, but I usually weigh myself 4 times in the morning and take an average. Sad. But they can fluctuate 6pounds in less than 2 minutes ! So sick of it, plus they pop & crack (I'm . 150lbs) anyone have scales they trust, love or would recommend...I'd love the aria fitbit scales, but looking in the $50 range. Thanks !

Replies

• padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    When I got on the scale Monday, I had to do it 3 times. It said 154. Then after, 159. Never saw 154 again.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Haha ! Sounds like mine Exactly! I always go with the lowest number of course, thinking to myself, well I saw it once, won't be long til I see it again...just wondering then, maybe all scales do that ?
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I got one on Amazon that has been awesome, and it didn't cost an arm and a leg!!
    It's by "EatSmart" and I find it to be very accurate. I weighed myself multiple times and it gave me the exact same results. Then I put on some jeans and shoes, and it went up like .8 pounds.
    I love it! Just seach "eatsmart scale" on Amazon and it will come up.
    It looks like this:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ODSneTK1GHM/UJ3VarHz1OI/AAAAAAAAE9s/W_m3Y52_H7I/s200/EatSmart+Scale+Giveaway+500.jpg
  • dayhadley
    Options
    I bought a Health-O-Meter a looooong time ago - they seem to be accurate and still is to this day - its the "dial" type - no batteries needed. If it seems to be a little off the 0 lb mark when no one is on it, there is a small dial to get it right back on 0. I also have a Weight Watchers battery operated glass scale and that varies from moment to moment (and yes, I always take the lowest number, too!) The Health-O-Meter is a great scale - I would recommend it for sure.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Options
    Thank you Rosa, I will be ordering tomorrow, to weigh yourself 3Xs and get the same number sounds pretty darn good to me right now !!!!!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Options
    I just checked amazon, that scale sounds great ! The reviews say the customer service is great, it's a family owned company, and its under 30 bucks ! Wow!