I wouldn't really call this a "success story"....

Options
2»

Replies

• ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite. I love my winter/indoor sports and winters are so much more predictable that I can hold onto a gym routine. We're also at home a lot more so it's much easier to eat well.

For me, summers are full of cottages, patios, vacations, etc so all I do is eat crap and drink beer. I gained 20lbs this summer.

I 100% agree with this. Summer and fall are much harder for me in terms of eating well and keeping my exercise routines in check. Not that I'm actually looking forward to winter but diet and exercise are more on track in the cold weather. :noway:
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    I don't know where my motivation....my determination.....my drive to become healthy went.
    I bet it fell out of my pocket somewhere outside....
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/time-for-more-vitamin-d.htm

OF COURSE!!! Thank you for this!!!! :happy:
    I have not been taking Vitamin D through the summer....but we are always told here in Northern Ohio that we need to take Vitamin D supplements because we have, like, 2 days of sun from Fall until Spring :wink:

Will start that back up and see if it helps!!

Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement and motivation!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!