Looking for friends and support

Options
Hello all,
My name is Megan and I joined my fitness pal towards the end of the summer. I had been on Weight Watchers and it stopped working for me so I thought I would join this community instead and count calories. I'm a graduate student full time at the moment. I am a certified teacher in special education, elementary education and deaf education. I'm looking forward to getting rid of these last 25 lbs! They've been killing me for about a year now. I can't wait to get to know all of you. I'm a huge Jillian Michaels fan so if anyone has done her workouts I'd love to hear from you. :) Happy Weight Loss!

Replies

• 271lisa
    271lisa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a love / hate relationship with Jillian!! lol add me if you would like!!
  • MEMD1974
    MEMD1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was a huge fan of WW Momentum Plan, but not so much the Points Plus. I do count calories etc on here, but the old WW in me still puts the old points values in as well as a note. We'll see what works the best for me!
  • TrickeyMickey
    TrickeyMickey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you or anyone would like to add me, feel free to!

I love Jillian Michaels, when I'm not actually doing on of her workouts. lol
    I'm on my second month of doing 30 Day Shred and I've lost about 13 pounds using it so far. The first month with it I lost 10 pounds so I am thoroughly pleased with it. I'm also throwing in strength training now so let the sweat party begin!

Hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss journey! :)
  • bananapeel91
    bananapeel91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too. I've had this app for a while but I was never committed to it! Now that's all changed and I would love to keep in touch with all of you who have the same goals! Please add me as well :). I'm all the way in cold canada lol :p
  • chassist23
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)