30 day shred. Sept 30. You in?

Options
Im missing using weights and have never made it through all 30 days. Actually I think 12 days have been my max. Ive seen a lot of great results from 30 ds so lets do this!

Im starting in monday. Joining me?

Replies

• molligamy
    molligamy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Monday! What a shame, I would have loved a shred buddy! I have done it three times now, just because I love it, and I have to say, if you stick with it, it's worth it! Since the first day of the shred to today, almost finished with my third time through, I have lost over 26cm from my body: 5.5 from my waist, 6 from my bum 1.5 from each arm, etc etc. have a great time!! And If I start it one more round (which I very we'll might!! ;) ) then I will happily join your team of shredders.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Glad you had great results! Yes, if you start again please join me
  • nadoutchi
    nadoutchi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you :D but how we are going to do it ?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Each level for 10 days
  • colleenreid4
    colleenreid4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would love the support & for someone to keep me accountable. After week 2 I always get lazy and never finish it!

I hope to do the 30 day shred for Oct. Then ripped in 30 for Nov. Then maybe try Insanity again (OUCH!!) for the month of Dec!

Can I add you as a friend?

Thanks,
    Colleen
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Yes love jillian. Ill do ripped in 30 with you. I have all her videos except her newest 2. Love her body revolution
  • MaplesBass
    MaplesBass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I was planning to start again (I never seem to finish it!) and could use the motivation.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Lets do this together
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for something to do on the days I don't run. Count me in! I will be doing it 3-4 times a week. It will be great to be held accountable. I've done it once before but only completed the first two levels.
  • kyrasmum
    Options
    I'm going to join in too! :happy:
    Have tried the 30 day shred several times, but never made it to the end.
    I hope doing it together will help spur me on to make it through to the end.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • stickytapir
    Options
    I'll give it a try :smile: I joined MFP last year then forgot about it. Rediscovered it last week and ready to put in the effort :)
    Going to buy some handweight tomorrow, and I might get a headstart and start this weekend. I plan to do 4 days then 1 rest day, then go another 4 days then 1 rest day etc instead of going everyday, considering this is really my only serious exercise at the moment, and want to make sure I don't scare myself out of it. Can't wait to see everyone's progress!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Lets post here after our workouts.

Dont forget to take before pics and measurements!
  • kyrasmum
    Options
    Before pics done and measurements taken. Hope I get some good after pics to make me feel less bad about the before ones!
    What's everybody's plan regarding rest days? Is anybody doing the 30 days straight?
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    I want to join! I've started 30 DS a few times, but I've never made it to the end. I think this will help keep me on track.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Im going to try and do everyday but might take sundays off. Im also doing bootcamp classes
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a group to do 30ds 10 days ago. I am on day 9, tomorrow is my last day on level 1. If you don't mind I would love to join just so I can have help to finish. I have a feeling level 2 will kick my butt and I might not be as willing to do it.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Of course you are welcome!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am in sweettart!! Finished last week and built strength and lost some inches. I thought I gave it my all but I may have slacked a little plus did not do so well with the food I was eating and how late I was eating it. This time around I am making changes and pushing hard!!! MONDAY IT IS!!!! I will friend you if that's okay?
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am excited to see everybody's results!
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good timing for me, I actually started Level 1 yesterday and was just about able to make it through the whole level. I have done it a couple of times before but never consistently. I would love to join, anyone can me as a friend too.
    Laurie