100 pounds to lose and desperately need support

Options
2»

Replies

• winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work, positive attitude and read these posts make friends and read others diaries get some ideas.. you can do it, none of us are alone.
  • moreabs
    moreabs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ill totally add you
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. Eating clean is pretty simple. It just means, no fried foods, no processed foods, no sugar and minimum carbs. Lots of veggies, whole grains, protein and healthy fats. Visit eatcleandiet.com and she will give you all the tips you need to get started. I am eating clean to lose weight, but I also want to eat clean for general health. Plenty of organic foods whenever possible, lots of smoothies, nuts and coconut oils. It's a fun diet. I also watch calories. The combination of the two has been very successful so far. I have lost 11 pounds in one week. I also exercise 5-6 times per week for at least 30 minutes. I can only praty that this is the key to loosing all 100 pounds.
  • Goal179
    Options
    Thanks for the support
  • CaraHeather
    CaraHeather Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat... I am sending you a friend request! So, far I lost 60 of those 100 lbs. I have slowed down since February. I hope you accept my request
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'd love some new friends that actually take an active role in supporting me, as I will with you. Don't want any non-supporters (No commenting etc...) Send me a message with request :):love:
  • cushtush
    cushtush Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sure I have 50 lbs... I have been bad about logging in... but I am back once again... lets be friends ;0
  • zzayda
    zzayda Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello :) i'm not set on the number if lbs I want to lose. I really am concerned with how I feel, fit in my clothes and look. Everyday is an effort to make the best choice.
  • Goal179
    Options
    HI All. I am down 64 pounds. This is a great accomplishment for me. I only have about 40 pounds to go to reach my first goal.
  • tdolphins27
    tdolphins27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me