My proud NSV moment at work!

Options
On July 9th, we started a 12 week Biggest Loser Contest at work with 21 employees participating. Today was the 'award ceremony'. I felt I had done quite well, but really had no clue how the other employees were doing. We all anxiously gathered in the conference room to hear the results - I ended up 2nd out of the 21 with a 16.6 lb weight loss, 8.55% of my body weight since July 9th. I didn't take the challenge serious the first couple of weeks or I am sure my loss would have been closer to 20 lbs, but I will not complain. I could not have been prouder. The winner lost approximately 35 lbs, over 11% of her body weight - so very happy for her!!

We are starting a new challenge and I am more than ready to do it again!!. This time I plan on incorporating more exercise these 12 weeks and see where that gets me.

Just had to share my NSV!! :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!