Need Friends for support

Options
Hello Back at it again I have been gone for a while due to family issues , and I am back to work hard and to kick butt and to lose the weight. Unfortunate my friends that I did have on my feed have all not been on in forever. So just looking for some friends on here for support. You guys kick butt and put in the hard work :) Peace and Love

Replies

• ElizabethLove
    Options
    ;)
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I know you can reach your goal(; If you need someone to help keep you motivated I'm you're gal!!
  • hansenclan
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I just started Tuesday!! My friend told me about MFP and she loves it! She's lost 60lbs! I need to lose about 90!! Ugh I hope not impossible.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'll support you and we can do this together!!
  • ckspores1018
    ckspores1018 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Friend requested! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I just started Tuesday!! My friend told me about MFP and she loves it! She's lost 60lbs! I need to lose about 90!! Ugh I hope not impossible.

Not impossible! I've lost a little over 70lbs so far. Never thought I would get this far, but here I am!! Feel free to add me- been logging 255+ days.
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

You can do it, kudos to you for getting back to it...some people say "well i have already tried, didn't work for me" and they do not return...so there is one hurdle you have jumped already! :)

Any amount of weight can be lost, in due time......but it does work. I lost 53 pounds in 5 months and since then I have been working on toning.....so just be patient and it'll come right off.

33354125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mishlll
    mishlll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Here to encourage and support in any way! Go get 'em!
  • Vonzx
    Options
    Hey!! Of course I will support you Queens and Kings are all very supportive and the love is felt to not give up the fight for a healthy lifestyle :) . Many Blessings to you All!
  • Kentuckygirl74
    Kentuckygirl74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend!! I am back at it myself and I am determined to lose this weight before my Birthday in March. I am going to be 40 and fabulous!!! (Or at least I hope so!!)
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Motivational and supportive people are key. So often we feel like the people in our lives are more into enabling our unhealthy habits. I love the MFP community because people understand and are honest with you. Sending you a request :)
  • jothedog
    jothedog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me! I've lost 3 and a half stone, been doing this for 18 months and love it , - some days are harder than others though!!!!:smile:
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'd love some new friends that actually take an active role in supporting me, as I will with you. Don't want any non-supporters (No commenting etc...) Send me a message with request :):flowerforyou:
  • zzk0485
    zzk0485 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'l be your friend. Feel free to add me and anyone else! I need some good motivational friends :)
  • adeverett2010
    Options
    I will add you, and anyone feel free to add me as well! I need all the support I can get! :)
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am on everyday like several times a day lol and I really try to touch base with everyone as often as I can. Anyone in this post can feel free to add me. :) Hope to see ya soon!
  • mramsay2
    mramsay2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You've got a friend and you've made the most important step in committing yourself to losing weight using my fitness pal - are you following myfitnesspal on twitter?
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love new friends...feel free to add away anyone :)
  • wandamhuff
    wandamhuff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend!! I am looking for positive suggestions and support! 1st mini goal 20 pounds.
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I just started again too and all of my previous friends are gone. I am more determined than ever to get this stupid weight off and would love to help motivate each other. I am on here everyday at least 3-4 times :)